Just ordered an iPad!

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I was in a position where I wanted to wait until the 2th iPad, but I have just ordered a 64GB WIFi + 3G....never tried an iPad...looking forward to join you guys!

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Congrats, Picazzo. Wow, the force of the iPad is very strong today....

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Picazzo you will love you iPad. I was sceptically at first but right away I knew it was a good decision.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I've only had my iPad for a day, but my eyes appreciate it. My eyes are actually fairly healthy, despite all the surgeries and injections. However, I just want less eye strain when browsing, etc.

Skb2000

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 1, 2010
Scottsdale, AZ
www.sherrylbuchler.com
Oh good Naps! That is one of the reasons I love my Ipad... I can see it without the eyestrain.. my eyes are not like yours but I am loosing vision and get tired of juggling glasses and I can no longer wear contact lenses.

Enjoy it.

iPhoneGina

Aug 7, 2010
I just got one today also. Couldn't really justify why I needed to have one other than my kids took over my PC! Did anyone get theirs through verizon? So neat that I'm actually using all fingers to a type instead of pick and peck!

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I just got one today also. Couldn't really justify why I needed to have one other than my kids took over my PC! Did anyone get theirs through verizon? So neat that I'm actually using all fingers to a type instead of pick and peck!
Does Verizon put their logo on the iPad? Just curious.