Just ordered MonoPrice Battery Pack Case

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
first time used it was today... took it out of the box and rushed to work.
I let the battery hit the 20% mark then hit the switch... i listened to the ipod, sent sms, tweeted, facebook, and sent emails as it charged in my pocket, i was amazed when it hit 100 and there was 1 led lit. im not a reviewer but if yall have any other questions i can answer them but i can say.. let this if u need a cheap and awsome battery pack...

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
Looks pretty cool says it works up to 500 times. Thats a lot of charges just for some reason i don't like that it might give out after that lol.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
for under $25 bucks over night shipped you cant go wrong tho.. used it 3 times already and i still im inpressed with it... been waiting to get one of these for a while and im so glad that i did. i was going for the mophie juice pack when i thought that i'd check monoprice first and sure enough they had it.... glad i didn't pay $100 for the mophie...

djwindsor

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2009
Neponsit, NY
for under $25 bucks over night shipped you cant go wrong tho.. used it 3 times already and i still im inpressed with it... been waiting to get one of these for a while and im so glad that i did. i was going for the mophie juice pack when i thought that i'd check monoprice first and sure enough they had it.... glad i didn't pay $100 for the mophie...
I have a crazy story for you guys about the Mophie. I once sent an email to their customer service department asking a general question about the product. A few months later they sent me one in the mail apologizing for the fact that my original unit failed. Well for you righteous folks out there, I'm sorry to say I did NOT return it. I have used it a few times and it is nice but I would never spend that type of money for a battery. The Chinese knockoffs are so much cheaper and they're probably built in the same factory. You're paying for the glitzy packaging, advertising and high salaries for the executives. So.... with respect to this Mophie clone, go for it. You can't go wrong for the price.

llckll

Bronze
Feb 18, 2009
I had a MJPA for a few days. I put it back in the case and am about to return it. Degarded my reception too much. I wonder if MonoPrice also degrades the reception although there is no top cover. I understand the antennae is in the back but not covering the top might help, no?

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
Thinking about getting one just to keep in my car or something so if i do get low i can grab it and take it with me just to charge it then take it off again. Like a portable charger.