Just remember; it's just a gadget.

Saints

Bronze
Jul 24, 2009
New Orleans
Stop yourself. Jeez.
Your posts are always very insightful! I don't think the original post was about being excited or not, everyone is of course, but more about throwing tantrums. Its good to be excited, its not good to freak out and blame your problems/concerns on everyone else.

mtay

Jun 9, 2010
Arlington, MA
Well since you asked. I think your post is entirely ignorant because you had a presumed idea that posters expressing frustrations during the iPhone launch have no insight about the importance of other wordly matters. You come to an iPhone board and admonish us as some kind of higher thinking being. It is akin to coming in on the tail end of a very long conversation and making assumptions.
P.S I am done! I have got to call work and change my schedule so I can get my iPhone FIRST.
I understand why you might disagree. I'm sorry you misinterpreted the intent of my post.

That being said, I think it's unfair to say my post was entirely ignorant.

It really isn't a malraia vaccine - but I have some friends that might argue about the aphrodisiac point.

scraggles

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
Silent Assassin said:
When I die, can they bury me with my iPhone?

I need details!
When you die you won't give a damn about your iPhone. You'll want to be buried in your iCar or iHouse. Maybe even with your iWife. Unless your into iMen but whatever floats your boat!

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
I understand why you might disagree. I'm sorry you misinterpreted the intent of my post.

That being said, I think it's unfair to say my post was entirely ignorant.

It really isn't a malraia vaccine - but I have some friends that might argue about the aphrodisiac point.
No problem mtay. It's gone in the wind. No rancor on my part. "handshake" Sometimes the written word is more easily misinterpreted. Peace.

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
Lol some of you are truly nuts! Thats why I like it here i fit right in! Oh ummm btw can i get the group hug photo resized to um poster size? :)

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
Mtay, there's an iPhone app that'll help you spell marlaria...malraia...marleya...
;)
We're fanboys and we get emotional. Forgive us our passions. Imagine how excited we'd be if it were a malrooyay vaccine!

-K

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Yeah the last couple of days have been bad for keyboards and laptops...fluid everywhere. Hahahaha.