Katra's Weather V3

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Hello to all ..!
Im back after being away for a while..! I Bring you my latest Weather Theme.. it's just gorgeous..!

KATRA'S WEATHER V3 !

- Enjoy =) Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?iiycdozhyo0

*****Note: You will need to download the following from Cydia prior installation to make it work properly: "Lockscreen Clock Hide" and "20 second Lock Screen" *****

Many more goodies and Updates to come ...!

******* As you all know this is absolutely free to all..! Please donate and help bring this Gorgeous project to the AppStore... ! *********

- - - Tap the screen tp update weather..!

******* As you all know this is absolutely free to all..! Please donate and help bring this Gorgeous project to the AppStore... ! *********

Donation Button is at the top of the post.!

Thank you and enjoy !

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Katra, where have you been dude? You have been MIA since V2.

Ive always liked your work!

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Katra, where have you been dude? You have been MIA since V2.

Ive always liked your work!

Thanks Bro ! im glad to be back in action..! :laugh2:
I've been really busy with other things but im back..

Mickeylittle

Zealot
Gold
Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
I downloaded the theme to my Mac but since version 3 isn't in Cydia how do I get it on my iPhone? I really don't wanna do the cyberduck/SSH thing. Is there an easier way?

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
This looks beautiful, thank you so much for sharing, I am going to try it right now. By the way, since I am not experienced with lockscreens and stuff, is it possible to change the city to Cairo or Giza in Egypt?

Hey wait a minute, I just realized this is a theme. Isn't this JUST a lockscreen? Because I'm happy with my Glasklart theme, it looks amazing, so? Should I try it or will it mess up anything?

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
You can use this as just a lockscreen, its what ive always used, and I bundled it with Orb theme.

Im gutted I cant use it now as I have a new 3GS with the new bootrom. Anyway, to change the city, you need to change some details in a file called (if i remember correctly) configureme.js - download the theme and edit that file and change the city to whatever you like, you can also change icon sets / celsius or fahrenheit etc...

If your struggling, PM or ping me and ill walk you through it. :)