Let's have a contest!

Mikah15

Sep 29, 2011

Not bad. I just got a new video game so I haven't been messing with my phone haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heacon

Bronze
Nov 3, 2011
My iPhone lost 25% while standby sleeping before on 8 hours.. The screenshot is of it now fixed sorry that I am not at 10% but it just drops to slow and I need to charge it now as I am going on a trip for tonight and want battery for that. I watched half an hour youtube, played like half an hour of games rest was just browsing the web on wifi I don't listen to musik on it yet.. Damn ita good battery now
Heacon, will post a 10% from the next charge, the one picture is from when usage thing was bugged but ye dident even last 7 hours with mostly usage and some being standby damn happy

Sent from my iPhone 4s using iCafe app

Attachments

Jarred

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2011
Hah, I won't bother trying this until i'm off work. When i'm on shift my phone is essentially an iPod jacked into a stereo for about 12 hours on Airplane mode with a total of about 1.5 hours of 3G during that time. Current sit-rep is 54% with 9 hours 26 mins usage, 13 hours, 43mins standby. Will be on standby, (Wifi connected) overnight too

I'll try properly when i'm not at work in 4 days time.

Attachments

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Why is my usage and standby time the same when I didn't use my phone at all during the night:

that's weird must be some kind of glitch. I have noticed that when I first pull it off the charger and use it for say 30 minutes and then look at the usage it shows usage 30 minutes and standby 30 minutes. Which I don't understand bc how could I have standby time when it hasn't been locked.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
that's weird must be some kind of glitch. I have noticed that when I first pull it off the charger and use it for say 30 minutes and then look at the usage it shows usage 30 minutes and standby 30 minutes. Which I don't understand bc how could I have standby time when it hasn't been locked.
Check Apple's info, the standby is the full time your phone has been off the charger, including usage time. It's not just lock time.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Check Apple's info, the standby is the full time your phone has been off the charger, including usage time. It's not just lock time.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
gotcha. Makes since now. So for true usage you have to subtract that two?