MacBook Mac book air arived this morning !

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Nice! How's the performance? I saw one last night and was impressed on how small it is. I didn't have time to spec test it though. Doesn't it have a slower processor than MacBooks (which are cheaper)?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
hahah yes it is .... it is for my gf she is a girly girl and just likes that it small and light the most that she will do is power point and word.... and nothing more.. so to her yes it is...

to me no

i need a macbook pro for the video stuff that i do..

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
hahah yes it is .... it is for my gf she is a girly girl and just likes that it small and light the most that she will do is power point and word.... and nothing more.. so to her yes it is...

to me no

i need a macbook pro for the video stuff that i do..
How does it handle the web? Is it noticeably slow? I don't do a lot of powerful things, but I do run photoshop every once in a while, and that's not a lightweight.

techiegirl

Jul 3, 2007
My husband needed a new laptop, so he took my MBP and bought me an MBA. I was against it at first, but now I really love my MBA.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
but I do run photoshop every once in a while, and that's not a lightweight.
I have see the MBA at an Apple store. It is very nice looking and has it's place for some people. I don't think running photoshop is one of them. I really think it would bog down after running pshop for any length of time.

EMAGDNIM

Sep 3, 2007
Toronto, Canada eh!
A friend of mine placed a order for his a little while ago. I should catch up with him to see what he thinks of it. I'm currently planning to buy a MBP this summer (upgrade from a MB that I'll give to my GF).