• Mac OS X

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Windows (Vista or XP)

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
last summer 2006 i got my first ipod... then i was so impressed with Apple/ MAc products that i completley switched from PC to MAc and for christmas 2006 i got my first Apple/Mac laptop/ computer (which i am using now) which is my G5. I think am the only kidm at school that COMPLETLEY switched to mac/Apple... i LOVE it!:laugh2:

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
I use both.

At work, I use a Dell PC and an IBM Thinkpad laptop. At home, I have a SONY VAIO PC and a MacBook Pro. I've always loved Apple products though and I'm planning to buy the next generation iMac whenever it will be released.

I try not to bash either platform. I believe both has its purpose in the world and competition is good for everyone.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I have come full circle. When I was young, I had an Apple IIc followed by an Apple IIgs. Then during college, I changed to PC's since most of the programs I needed to use didn't have Apple versions. Since then I have been building my own machines and using the latest MicroSoft OS.

In March I purchased a MacBook Pro. I am still getting used to OS X, but I have to say that I like it better than XP (haven't used Vista yet). With Apple making the hardware and the OS, the user experience is much more enjoyable. As soon as I can afford it, I will be getting myself a Mac Pro (hopefully the dual quad core version). I am really looking forward to Leopard :).