Maybe Apple found a defective issue with the white iPhone 4?

Perplex

Silver
Jul 5, 2008
Columbus, GA
www.myspace.com
Obviously this is an ultimate kick in the arse for us White iPhoner boners. But could the release be because they ran into some sort of problem?

If you think about it they maybe rounding up all the white iPhones to ship them back to foxxconn and have them 'repaired', then once they are all repaired and shipped back they are available for order.

Because as we all know, the White iPhone 3GS (around the time first released) heated up and burned the phone brown remember? Could it be that this phone has heat issues and is doing the same?

26062009138_270x202.jpg

shortbus

May 18, 2010
i don't know but this sucks. I don't know if I should give in a buy a 32GB Black now, Buy a 16GB black now and a 32GB white when its available, or just wait for white..

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Are they saying anything? I tried to call Apple and it tells me that the call volume is too high at the moment to call back later

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I wonder is we can order the white one and then chage it later, eather at the store or through the phone with Apple.

Silent Assassin

Zealot
Gold
Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
No one knows why and Apple will probably never tell us.
Yet if they just shipped them, and sold them with whatever issue it is they found... people would complain to high hell...

people are just twits... they want what they want, when they want it...

and want the right to complain about whatever it is they want it, when it doesn't work properly..

Jun 28, 2007
Long Island
Right now there are the crack issues with the current iPhone 3GS and Apple replaces with no problem so I don't know why Apple wont let you order them they knew about the issue from the past and they replace them if you complain.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
Right now there are the crack issues with the current iPhone 3GS and Apple replaces with no problem so I don't know why Apple wont let you order them they knew about the issue from the past and they replace them if you complain.
The case is no longer made out of plastic...it's glass both front and back and hardened stainless steel around the middle. Should be no cracking issues.