Mophie battery case

aknightstale41

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I like the Mophie helium, I've had it for a while now, but for me it's shortcoming is it only charges the iPhone 80%, which is fine for many, but if you're a heavy iPhone user it won't be enough... my favorite reserve power station is the "Anker" recharging unit, its a 10,000 mah battery pak and will charge my iPhone more than 4 complete times, and charges my iPad and mini super fast..i have been using it for a few months now and it is amazing quality and durability, and actually not as big as it appears in the photo..its on sale now for a great price..
http://www.amazon.com/Anker®-Astro3-10000mAh-Multi-voltage-output/dp/B005NGKR54

MyRichLife

Zealot
Gold
Nov 19, 2009
South Florida.
Here's my Mophie Powerstation Pro charging station for my iPad with Retina & iPhone 5. I only had the charging system for 2 short months and so far I love it. I always take it on the road with me when I do travel it keeps my battery on both iPad & iPhone charged.

Attachments

AkRotts

Bronze
Feb 11, 2009
Chugiak, AK
I recently purchased the Mophie Air and the Mophie Powerstation. I really like the power station, but the Mophie Air not so much. It didn't even fully charge my iPhone 5 from 40% and it got extremely hot while charging it.

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
I recently purchased the Mophie Air and the Mophie Powerstation. I really like the power station, but the Mophie Air not so much. It didn't even fully charge my iPhone 5 from 40% and it got extremely hot while charging it.
My helium also gets very hot when charging. I'm going to plug into the wall without the helium and use my phone to see whether or not it heats up like that w/o the helium.

Al Vila

Bronze
Sep 13, 2010
I've always gotten mophie case but I have to say I'm disappointed on this one I have the helium which started to chip for some reason, returned it and got th juice pack which was good but has small gap around phone metal gets dusty, now Rossi I have received the Meridan case which I think is great matte finish , feels great to hold , I will see how the battery charges.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I used a Mophie Helium for a few days and liked it, but it was a bit big for general usage. The extra half inch or so that it added to the bottom of the iPhone 5 made it even more difficult to reach the top of the screen with my right thumb. Also, it wouldn't charge or play music through the USB port in my car and that was a deal-breaker so I returned it.