Movie Box App

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Hello Europa,
Do i need to install iFile on my windows pc too ? I cannot install on my windows laptop since am not the administrator.
Is there no possibility to simply copy-paste using the windows default explorer or something like that ?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hello Europa,
Do i need to install iFile on my windows pc too ? I cannot install on my windows laptop since am not the administrator.
Is there no possibility to simply copy-paste using the windows default explorer or something like that ?
No. You don't need to install anything on your PC. Read the directions for transferring files over WiFi in the link I just posted. It's really easy.

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Many Many Many thanks Europa .... You rock bigtym !!!! Its so amazing to download and copy...:cool:

Lukass_21

Jan 8, 2016
If i go to the Artworks folder, i notice that all the files have a long hex string as the filename. I'd imagine that these filenames are mapped to the different movies / episodes in a file somewhere. Anyone know what file that is or the mechanism by which this works please?

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
If i go to the Artworks folder, i notice that all the files have a long hex string as the filename. I'd imagine that these filenames are mapped to the different movies / episodes in a file somewhere. Anyone know what file that is or the mechanism by which this works please?
I haven't used the app in a while but I do remember the file names being random letters and numbers. I would simply download the files, then play the first 5 minutes to see which movie it actually was then rename the title. Sorry I don't have a better solution but it worked for me for a long time.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I haven't used the app in a while but I do remember the file names being random letters and numbers. I would simply download the files, then play the first 5 minutes to see which movie it actually was then rename the title. Sorry I don't have a better solution but it worked for me for a long time.
I agree. I looked it up and didn't see any way to get it to automatically show the title, so I would just check and rename each one after downloading.

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Movie app is no longer functioning now. It is asking to update by adding a repo. I did I am currently on MovieBox v2.

Can anyone please help ?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Movie app is no longer functioning now. It is asking to update by adding a repo. I did I am currently on MovieBox v2.

Can anyone please help ?
I just checked their Twitter page and they posted that they no longer support the old version of Movie Box 2 and it will stop working if you don't update.