Moving music off iPhone to iTunes?

TSheridan330

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
Hey, Contact iTunes by email and tell them your hardrive crashed and you lost all of your music. I just did the same thing and they are allowing me to redownload all of my purchases.

Bielzebub

Feb 16, 2009
Getting Music off iPhone 3G

I use MediaMonkey. If you open MediaMonkey, it will allow you to view all the music on your iPhone under the iPhone tab on the left of the screen. From there, just do a ctrl+a right click and tell it copy to folder... and tell it where you want it. I did this last night. Now the only problem with this is that it copies it off your phone to the computer using the iPhone naming scheme. One great feature about mediamonkey is that you can auto rename from tag and it will go through and automatically name ALL of your music from the id3 tag! pretty cool tool if you ask me!

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
Hey, Contact iTunes by email and tell them your hardrive crashed and you lost all of your music. I just did the same thing and they are allowing me to redownload all of my purchases.
This happened to me too this past weekend & they did the same thing. I think iTunes should somehow keep your music on your account & not have to always back it up.

know1uno

Bronze
Mar 28, 2009
These answers don't help me. I'm looking to move media FROM my computers to my iPhone, not the other way around.

BallyOscar

Apr 23, 2009
Download Music Rescue, this will enable u copy songs from iPods, iPod touch and iPhone without excluding any song or media file in it.