My hypothesis

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I am absolutely planning to get the iPhone 5. For me personally, it has always been about ease of use and the ways in which it makes my life easier (or just more entertaining!). I'm on the 3GS right now, so no matter what the 5 brings, it will be a pretty big upgrade for this gal :)
Ah, got it. Yeah it should be a huge step up from the 3GS. Having said that, the 3GS is still a heck of a good smartphone. My wife still uses one and despite some occasional (mostly carrier related) issues, it works great for her. She'll still be keen to grab my iPhone 4 if I decide to get the 5 though.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I think we could do without the drama but at this time of year with no new iPhone to b1tch.... err, "talk" about things getting a little testy.

There will be rumors up to the last second before the official announcement. In a way it is kind of fun to try and wade through it all and separate the wheat from the chaff. To me this thread was only one person's conclusion to that end.

But the one hour bump is what "bumped" this thread off the tracks. :) <----Note the smiley from the get-go

Michael

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
I think we could do without the drama but at this time of year with no new iPhone to b1tch.... err, "talk" about things getting a little testy.

There will be rumors up to the last second before the official announcement. In a way it is kind of fun to try and wade through it all and separate the wheat from the chaff. To me this thread was only one person's conclusion to that end.

But the one hour bump is what "bumped" this thread off the tracks. :) <----Note the smiley from the get-go

Michael
Its all good: ) sometimes I'm a bit impetuous

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Okay, we have that link in four threads now. I think that should cover it, unless anyone wants to post it in the official random thread to make sure the people who stick to off-topic see it.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
No problem, Benny. I honestly thought you posted it as a joke. It appeared in three threads right before this one.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Your all just haters for no reason. Why do u care that. I bumped my thread an hour later. Obviously the bump got responses. I didn't even realize that she was a woman and for that I apologize. What does get being a lawyer matter? Your always hostile towards everything I do yet you always chime in. If you dislike me so ignore me
We discourage bumping threads, especially recently created ones.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
No one disagrees with you, at all. In fact we all love and hate rumours because we don't know any better.

Please stop bumping your own threads.
one this wasn't a bump, it was adding information! Two I wasn't implying anyone disagreed with me I was just stating that someone agreed other than the average Joe

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
one this wasn't a bump, it was adding information! Two I wasn't implying anyone disagreed with me I was just stating that someone agreed other than the average Joe
I give up with you. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and always get defensive. I was just reiterating a point which was made earlier.

Reactions: Rugaby

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
I give up with you. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and always get defensive. I was just reiterating a point which was made earlier.
well can you clarify when you post that. I look in the thread and as a response to the link you make that statement am I supposed to magically know you were talking about way previous posts as you quoted that one?