Netflix

bk800

Bronze
Jun 22, 2010
Hi all, could someone please explain to me, this Netflix download app. I just don't know anything about it, just what does it do?
Thanks for all the good help

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
If you have a Netflix account, you can stream available Netflix content (movies, TV shows, etc.) to your iPhone. On wifi, it is really sharp and smooth. I love it. I watched two seasons of Dexter on my iPhone with the Netflix app.

bk800

Bronze
Jun 22, 2010
All I need to do is download the free Netflix app and join Netflix and start washing movies?

bk800

Bronze
Jun 22, 2010
One last question, I think, does it work, with and without wifi, my phone is iPhone 3GS

Stupiderlikeafox

Bronze
Nov 30, 2009
Only if they're dirty movies...

A lot of recent films aren't available yet, so be advised.
Excellent.

Predictive text can be funny. A BBC reporter was listing the England rugby league team to face Australia today, a guy called Cudjoe was listed as Cuddle. I pity him if his teammates find out.

bk800

Bronze
Jun 22, 2010
Thanks for all the good info. I downloaded the app. and signed up for the monthly service, $8.99, with the first month being free so I have a month to make up my mind. I have already washed Wall Street, I have not tried it away from home , where I have wifi; will let you guys know my thoughts in a month
Thanks again

Pixelologist

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Chicago area, USA
I love the Netflix app and have had no problems streaming content over 3G on my way into work in the mornings. (Not to worry - I take the train.) :)

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
Anyone with the netflix app had any issues with it in the last few days? Doesn't seem to matter how I connect to it it stops n starts all the time
Thanks

NoReflection

Nov 12, 2010
I can confirm that, I have revived an email from Netflix apologizing and offering a 3% credit. I have been recently watching the weeds series and it will freeze up at times

JWB

Bronze
Nov 8, 2011
Anyone having problems loading netflix

Sent using iCafe app on iPhone 5