NEW iPhone APP: Voice Recorder!

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
I didn't mean you specifically but I guess you can call yourself anything you want...

I'm sorry but nobody is going to hold your hand installing apps on the iPhone. And god forbid you can't google it... there are plenty of good hand-holding tutorials already—no need to rehash the same info here.

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
Help, something strange is happening. ..

I installed the voice recorder and everything went fine and it appears to work. . .however. . .I can't find my voice files.

I understand that they are supposed to be in the tmp\sounds folder but my tmp folder does not have a sounds folder nor any sound (amr) files.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
Its still hacking the iPhone , I wanna wait till Apple allows us to add our own apps, I can wait.
some people think that this might be a little of that now. . . Since some of the code, workarounds & apps are hosted on official google app sites that it is Steve-o allowing some of it.

Some think it could be him putting a little bait out to see what the iPhish are biting to get direction on what people want. Don't think that Apple doesn't have people scouring these forums night & day!

PhatKid

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Back to the original topic, this is a great app. Can't wait for an update with actual play, pause, stop, and other controls.