New members.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
My girl is 8 now. One of my favorite lines of hers is when she asks me something and I provide a lame, unclear answer and she just gives me a look of enormous disdain and says "Why don't you just google it Dad".
That's funny because as they get older then you get to say that to them.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I thought about it also you are correct on the pics. But I agree we should have a kids thread. Cute stories. Things that drive us nuts.
I don't actually have an issue with it and would like to post an occasional pic of my daughter on my site or elsewhere; but my wife does not like the idea at all (putting it mildly) and I respect that. So no pics for me.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I don't actually have an issue with it and would like to post an occasional pic of my daughter on my site or elsewhere; but my wife does not like the idea at all (putting it mildly) and I respect that. So no pics for me.
They (wives) are like that at times. My youngest daughter did some modeling at a younger age. My wife (at the time) wouldn't let the modeling company put her pic on the website. Lol I was like her pic is going to be everywhere after this photo shoot but you don't want it to be on the website that could get her more work? She said no, and anyone that is married knows that is the end of the Convo. :)