News everyone is waiting for.....

Lunfai

Bronze
Sep 16, 2010
Big iTunes announcement, 4.2....? It barely changes much for the iPhone if they're aiming at air play.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

iPhoneuser666

Silver
Jun 13, 2010
This is a pretty terrible comment on the state of my life, but the most exciting thing this month for me is the 4.2 update. As I lay in bed last night reading all the surmisals about when the update would and wouldn't occur, on a lark, I decided to send Steve a message telling him that I was so depressed because the update wasn't coming out that I was considering bludgeoning myself to death with a Windows 7 phone. This was late, 1:00 a.m., MST. To my great surprise, I got an e-mail back from sjobs@Apple.com telling me to never listen to the bloggers, they are almost always wrong, and that he had only said, "November". Oops! Where is that phone!
He's so cool! XD Awesome that you got a reply back!

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Ok so the ipad is waiting to get 4.2 and it should be sometime in November. Thanks. I'll check back around the 29th!
I just checked last night, and it still isn't out yet, so I plan on waiting till the end of the month as well.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe

BrendonSc

Bronze
Aug 12, 2010
Waiting for these kind of things bores me and I'm tired of wanting them right now. I really just don't care anymore

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I care. I care a lot. I'm maxing out my pages and I have to delete apps if I don't want them to go into app oblivion (sure, I can search for them but less convenient).

I am holding my breath until I get iOS 4.2.

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
I care. I care a lot. I'm maxing out my pages and I have to delete apps if I don't want them to go into app oblivion (sure, I can search for them but less convenient).

I am holding my breath until I get iOS 4.2.
I agree... Having the ability to create folders for apps will be very convenient. It was one of the best things to come with iOS 4.0.

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
After testing the GM2 for a week or so, the wifi problems still exist. Sigh. How hard can this be to fix.
It's already long over due. There is absolutely no reason at all why Apple couldn't have had this issue fixed by now......

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
My point is bugs aren't always so easy to fix. People ***** all the time about developers releasing buggy software, and when one decides to take the time to work out a bug, what do they get? More *****ing.