next gen in june?

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
You said it brotha! (If you're not a guy sorry) I am upgrading when the new one comes out no matter what. HA! I've got to get my hands on this new one. I just want them to be fair with the pricing. I've had my phone since July 15th, I pay my bills on time and they are over $100 a month. I should get the subsidized price! LOL! I hope I do.

BlackMonsterBandit

Bronze
Aug 15, 2008
Dirty Jers
You said it brotha! (If you're not a guy sorry) I am upgrading when the new one comes out no matter what. HA! I've got to get my hands on this new one. I just want them to be fair with the pricing. I've had my phone since July 15th, I pay my bills on time and they are over $100 a month. I should get the subsidized price! LOL! I hope I do.
i am a dude no worries...i've got 3.0, like what i see, and can only imagine what hardware improvements they'll do to accent 3.0 to its fullest...

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
There has been so much speculation. I figured that if there is 1. a new camera, 2. video recording and 3. 32gig HD. Even if the phone looks the same. I'm getting it! WooHoo! I'm all excited! I guess you can tell.

BlackMonsterBandit

Bronze
Aug 15, 2008
Dirty Jers
There has been so much speculation. I figured that if there is 1. a new camera, 2. video recording and 3. 32gig HD. Even if the phone looks the same. I'm getting it! WooHoo! I'm all excited! I guess you can tell.
i agree completely with that...and with useing 3.0 now and mms comming im gunna put a guess in and say its gunna be a better camera with video. with the size of hd's now (physical and storage) im gunna guess the the top line will be big (32 maybe even 64) esp with the amt of apps in the app store. and it's def gunna be faster so thats awesome...where in jersey are you? im south jersey (live in mout holly work in woodbury)

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
There has been a quote from someone "high up" in ATT that it will be significantly faster. Someone posted the link here but it could mean the full usage of 3G and not a capped connection.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
i agree completely with that...and with useing 3.0 now and mms comming im gunna put a guess in and say its gunna be a better camera with video. with the size of hd's now (physical and storage) im gunna guess the the top line will be big (32 maybe even 64) esp with the amt of apps in the app store. and it's def gunna be faster so thats awesome...where in jersey are you? im south jersey (live in mout holly work in woodbury)
I think it will be a significantly better camera W/Video. It better have VIdeo. I don't wanna own the laughing stock of the phone world. LOL! I have a friend here at work and he got a Samsung Omni from Verizon, that thing has a 5MP camera in it. I...I didn't even mention my camera. He has video too. I told him his phone is shiny and nice. I congradulated him on coming into the new millennium but i would not mention my camera. :cool:
64GIG would be AMAZING! OMG! I can't even imagine the freedom of something like that. I would settle and be happy with 32. I think 32 is more doable for Apple right now, but hey, you never know.

I live in North Jersey close to NYC. My husband and I, he loves his iPhone, bought our iPhones last summer at the Apple store on 5th Ave. That is a great store, my favorite. We have one close to us in Wayne NJ, Willowbrook mall. They just opened that store. It is a nice one too, but nothing beats the Apple Stores in the City. I've been to each of them and the 5th Ave store is the best by far but each of them are unique.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
ive been to the one down in soho, back when i lived in the city...which was awesome and miss it...

Yeah, see now, that one is a really nice one. I loved that one. I like the theater like class area they have. People were enjoying themselves in comfortable chairs while they learned. It was nice.

The one on 14th street is really nice too. They've got three floors.