Now that u have iPhone ru going to sell your IPOD?

lensey543

Jul 12, 2007
L. Y. Dubb
nah. I still use my 80gb 5th gen for my car n other stuff. I just noticed i haven't really been using the ipod part of my phone.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
i had an ipod nano and it broke 2 months before i got my iPhone... so im not even gonna touch it lol

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Sold my 5.5gen 80gig Video, to help pay for the iPhone.
I had a full 80gigs, and I only used about 13 gigs of it, and only listened to about 3. lol

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Yes, because that's what I do. I buy newer, cooler technology and sell my old stuff on ebay. Tech gadgets are like crack to me, and I can't afford to keep all my old crack if I want new crack.

LOL! :laugh2: Same Here! It's always something with me. Whether it be phones, mp3 players, navigation systems.......the list goes on and on. I need help!:laugh2:

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
Put my wifes 4gb nano and my Zune on ebay, the day after I found an iTrip that worked with our iPhones, along with her Black Berry and my Dash, made most of my money back from buying the iPhones so it was more like an upgrade :laugh2:

Errk!

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Nope. I have a 30 GB video and like having a ton more songs on it. I basically keep my favorite favorites on the iPhone.

If I had a Nano I would definitely be selling that though. Not much point having both.