Official Apple iPhone 5 Launch Event

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I really hope the price is a bit lower than the 4S. Pretty sure the new iPhone would be much better.
Syamil the price point usually remains the same, never lower and never more. So whatever you got before and you paid, that will be the price this time. Apple learned their lesson with the very 1st iPhone. Redunds issued. They are not going to mess it up ever again!

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
What's your favorite song to get pumped?
chris, I think I'll go with "Telephone" by Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé...

gagaiphone5.jpg

Yes, I know she's using the Passbook app. She's making sure she has money in her Starbucks account to get a coffee after Beyoncé bails her out. She can talk and surf at the same time (she has AT&T).

Syamil

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
Singapore
Syamil the price point usually remains the same, never lower and never more. So whatever you got before and you paid, that will be the price this time. Apple learned their lesson with the very 1st iPhone. Redunds issued. They are not going to mess it up ever again!
Sharunda.
Sigh. The 4S here in my country starts at SGD$948 for a 16GB. I really hope the new iPhone is worth it. If it's much much better than my 4, I'm gonna keep it. If not, I sell it.

Syamil

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
Singapore
Btw the Keynote is at San Fran right? I wanna check the time so that I know what time the Keynote starts in my timezone.

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
Community fox reporting in! 3 minutes left, aahh!...even though we probably won't hear about the phone itself for the first 30 minutes. First it will be about some new beautiful store that opened, then stats on current stuff, then other new products.

Mishelle Mason

Sep 10, 2012
For all of the people complaining that it shouldn't be called the 5 due to the 4S being the fifth iPhone, I disagree. The 4S was the fourth iPhone with some improvements or they would have called it the 5.

Sent from my 32Gb iPhone 4S using iCafe app

Exactly! I just hope the improvements from the 4S to the 5 are great enough to make me want to buy it.