Official iPhone 5 Shipped & Tracking Thread

sgsmdm

Jul 1, 2008
Valencia
I just tried tracking by reference and I was able to see that it is scheduled to arrive on Friday and have a tracking number. I assume that this info will be emailed to me at some point but it is nice to see that it is on its way.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I just tried tracking by reference and I was able to see that it is scheduled to arrive on Friday and have a tracking number. I assume that this info will be emailed to me at some point but it is nice to see that it is on its way.
Very awesome! I hope I will be able to see that information in the next 12 hours! :)

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
And might I ask... Sharunda, who are you? I don't remember that screen name from when I was a member back in the day. I see that you joined around the time of the iPhone 3G but maybe we didn't interact back then...
I've been here since June 2008. Up until some time in 2011 I changed my name. My screen name was Adnurahs, now it's Sharunda as it should have always been.

We may have not interacted that you can recall. I remember your screen name. I've been around. Mostly on the boards talking about iStuff. Believe me, I didn't come out of the blue. I understand around this time it gets busy and people you never seen before but have been registered for years are all over the place. I post daily. Sometimes not on Saturday or Sunday, but I make a few posts a day. I'm legit. Thanks for asking the question. :)

Napoleon Lopez

Bronze
Jun 8, 2011
Slidell, Louisiana
I woke up today to see if my card has been charged instead of the hold and no. Apple has me by my short and curlies. I only have enough money for the phone this week, cause of the amount of money in my checking account. So i cant keep the preorder plus try to purchase the phone in store, i wont have money for both. Since Apple put a hold on my account to cover the phone. If i wait till Wed or Thurs and cancel my preorder cause i haven't heard anything by then. Chase said that hold Apple put on my account might not drop off in enough time to have the money to stand in line Friday and purchase the item in a store. So basically i am stuck. Not much i can do but wait till later this week and hope that my item ships.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
imutter I just got an email that my lightning cable has shipped (from China) coming Fed Ex with expected delivery on the 20th! We both ordered those earlier in the day right? Maybe they could toss my phone in and I can get it a day early like I did my 4 lol
SunnySweet I thought mine are together in the package too.
UPS finds 2 packages with both the same tracking #
But I got a ship conformation from fed ex for my cable too and it be here on the 2oth
They placed my dock adapter on back order (those crooks)
This year they are shipping from a different place I guess that is why they had to use UPS ?
UPS tracking isn't anything like FedEx's.
And still no news on the phones.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
imutter

I know from when I purchased my iPad 3, the Apple TV, The iPad Dock and the Gray Smart Cover. All these items came separate via FedEx. I have never known Apple to send all my items that I ordered at the same time together. The first item I received before I got my iPad was the Smart Cover, then The iPad Dock, then the Apple TV then finally the iPad 3.

On launch day or the day after I think I'll take a trip to my local mall to see if i can score some of these cables. I'll call first to see if they have any. If not I'll hit up some of the Apple stores in the city. If any one has any I'll take a trip to get them, if not I'll just order and wait the 2 to three weeks for them to be available.

lovercase

Bronze
Jun 12, 2012
It comes finally, I wish it can have a good user experience, so I can drop my HTC which can not open it sometimes

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
I just used the UPS site with the phone reference number and says mine shipped out today. Surprised they went with UPS this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Napoleon Lopez

Bronze
Jun 8, 2011
Slidell, Louisiana
Napoleon Lopez you worry to much. It will be there !
Sharunda Good Morning! I was surprised too whe it said to packages can be found and both have the same Tracking # ?
Apple switched things this year they are shipping from a different location. Ahhh and UPS I want FedEx !
I am actually not really like "worried" per say about the phone itself. It is just AT&T is more vague than Apple is with order status. When you call AT&T up they cannot really give you a def date or even approximate date of when the phone is going to be shipped. It is sort of like well you might get it this week, then again you may get it in Oct. We don't know. So at least if AT&T could tell me for example yes to this week, or no it will be let's say October. I can decide now what to do. But i am not worried, i just like to tell everyone what my status of my order is.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Believe me This is not the same as I remember . I expected something by now.
But perhaps they don't scan as frequent as FedEx ? We may not see anything until they are at the sorting stations in the US ? Your status has changed from back ordered to processed.

Napoleon Lopez

Bronze
Jun 8, 2011
Slidell, Louisiana
I like the way Apple handles their orders better than AT&T. I don't freak out as much as some ppl do. But I would prefer if AT&T were more specific on where anyone's order is. Rather than just going from we received your order, and it has shipped. There needs to be like an in between in the meantime.

comncense

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Kinda frustrated my Verizon 16gb is still chillin in Zheng Zhou China since early morning on the 16th. I'll feel better once it finally hits stateside.

Was there anyone that ordered a Verizon 16GB whose shipment was already in Nashville?

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
imutter
Last year I ordered through AT&T and it was a disaster and I vowed to never do it again and I didn't this year and I won't next year! However, I think Apple sends out their info as they ship so it's just going to be a waiting game. I'll play. ;)

I still show my order as Preparing for Shipment. That is at least progress and I expect more in the coming days. Right now there's nothing further, but with the money out of my account, although pending, that means that I am in line to get this sweetheart by 9/21! I've got my day off scheduled and everything! I am beyond excited! I've been all keeyed up since Friday's preordering. Exhaustion has not even dampered my excitement and anticipation of having this awesome iPhone 5 in my hand by 9/21!

WOOHOO! iPHONE 5 EUPHORIA!

well i just spoke to sprint orders department. They gave me some BS excuse and said that no carrier pre-orders will be delivered Friday. They said that if you pre-ordered through sprint or any other carrier that they themselves don't receive the phone till Friday then they turn around and ship the same day. So basically what she was telling my is that if you pre-ordered via sprint then you are basically not getting your phone Friday.... Even though i was one of the first people to get my order in... not happy at all right now. Will never order anywhere else but Apple from now on. Also will not continue my contract with sprint after this iPhone. This is ridiculous and sprint is going to have a lot of unhappy customers if this turns out to be the case. sorry for venting....