Official iPhone Software Update 1.01 Discussion

insocal

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Weird thing about new Manual

Found a new manual posted at :

http://www.apple.com/support/manuals/iPhone/

Dated AUGUST 1

Since I noticed the new BCC option in my MAIL SETTINGS FOR SENDING TO SELF, I checked the MANUAL to read about that and it isn't even in there. Weird...
Wonder why an option to BCC Recipients isn't included in the UPDATE as well if this was added to my SEND TO SELF features. Hmmmmm....

typer922

Bronze
Jun 7, 2007
Apple put a new manual up on its support site, but from just skimming through it, I don't see anything different.

Csm_tc

Jul 28, 2007
Dang you APPLE! hahaha the first ever iPhone software update and it does NOTHING! hahaha well i haven't had a chance to play around with anything as of yet because it is still syncing. Im guessing it was a security update in response to the security vulnerability that is going to go public on August 2nd.

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
mine worked fine, must have to be restored if the iPhone has been modded.

insocal

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
yes, i see that in my settings. but i honestly don't know if i had it before the update - never use it since i select to save a copy of all my outgoing emails in the Sent folder...
I'm 99.9% sure that it used to always CC and NOT BCC. Hope someone else can verify that.

Thanks though!

Enzo

Jul 31, 2007
Just updated with no problems. Unfortunately, I didn't read the "What's updated" box so I didn't catch the specifics on what the update was going to do. I didn't notice any new widgets - so far only noticed the battery indicator now shows a cord inside the battery when it's plugged. I didn't notice that before. Still checking for anything else.