Official iPhone Software Update 1.1.3 Discussion

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
guided tours now available on Apple's website

There are now ads and guided tours on Apple's website for all the new things from macworld.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Admin note: Please don't spread false rumors even if you're intending to be "funny". This place is a source for iPhone users, so this type of nonsense will not be tolerated. Expect a suspension of EIC privileges for those who partake in this type of humor.

Now back to your regularly programmed 1.1.3 Software Update discussion.

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
Hey princerefugee am I only one that thinks you're full of crap?
No I figured he was but I always give the benefit of the doubt. After all 1.1.3 is what it is, and what is DOES have is more important that what it DOESN'T. But he's still full of it.

KTaylor574

Sep 7, 2007
The map triangulation is pretty flippin' sweet. Sitting at home, if I connect the crosshairs on the blue circe, it positioned me correctly within about 1mm on the screen, which looks to be about 40 feet to scale.

clavat

Jul 27, 2007
Lyrics that you have posted in the 'Get Info' tab of a song are shown when you tap the album picture of the song the is currently playing.
In other words, when you tap to make the bar appear that allows you to skip to a certain point in a song, the lyrics appear under it..in front of the faded out album art.

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Admin note: Please don't spread false rumors even if you're intending to be "funny". This place is a source for iPhone users, so this type of nonsense will not be tolerated. Expect a suspension of EIC privileges for those who partake in this type of humor.

Now back to your regularly programmed 1.1.3 Software Update discussion.
:cool:....

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
It appears that the long winded description of editing the homescreen is the real deal.

Last edited:

ebp2kEM1

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
So is anyone with a jailbroken iPhone updating now, despite the fact that 1.1.3 isn't cracked yet?

I can't decide if I want to wait for a 1.1.3 prep - (like that oktoprep for 1.1.2) or if I want to update now and take my chances.... hmm...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Those guys over at Gearlive were spot on with basically everything in the update. I wonder how they were able to get the release and I have a feeling it won't be as easy to attain next time.

Proudfoot

Dec 3, 2007
Wot with the update and my new Vaja turning up at the front door 2day boy am I a very happy bunny.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: