official NFL 2011/12 season thread

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
I make it a point to share I was a Lions fan since last year when they had the worst record in the league. :) because now there are bandwagonners. I am a true blue Falcons fan though, so I was kinda torn today but I'm glad my boys pulled out a win today.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I make it a point to share I was a Lions fan since last year when they had the worst record in the league. :) because now there are bandwagonners. I am a true blue Falcons fan though, so I was kinda torn today but I'm glad my boys pulled out a win today.
I live in a strictly Seahawks fan town. I always have and always will wear my niners garb proud.

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
Anyone playing Fantasy Football on here? I'm playing in 2 yahoo and 1 NFL league. The only making it possible to keep up with it all is my FF monster app. I'm not doing very well but it's my first year and I'm learning every week.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
I've not been keeping up, since I find hockey more interesting. So, how are the Steelers looking this year?

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Yeah why? :D
Watched scent of a woman this week again for the one billionth time, it's catchy.