Official Using Videora for DVD to iPhone Video Conversion

dito

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
thanks to all those who helped (no one!) remembered how to tivo-> iPhone... first direct show dump utility, then videora. both free!

dito

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
thanks to all those who helped (no one!) remembered how to tivo-> iPhone... first use "direct show dump utility", then "videora". both free!

dito

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
hey, since no one helpmed me, at least i think i would try to help others...?

Eric Johnson

Bronze
May 12, 2008
Ahh. please somone help. every time i try and convert a video from youtube it say's 'Error:Forbidden' Please help.

orbi

May 19, 2008
Dubai, UAE
ehm... though i am the thread starter but i am not a computer geek...lol :laugh2:

can someone explain/answer his question?

@ eric johnson... bro have you tried downloading videora?... maybe it'll help you! dunno though!

iphoneyesplease

May 25, 2008
duddde

ok i really want to convert my dvd's onto my iPhone..i have a macbook pro and i have no idea how to do this...
can someone send me the links for what i need to download from the site and tell me what to do and how to?
any kind of help from someone who knows what they're doing would be AWESOME and make my day so...anyone help me? :laugh2: PLEASEEE

stwebb

Jun 3, 2008
Ditto

Handbrake is going to be your best bet on a Mac. I've used it numerous times and it works perfectly.
You can download it here:
http://handbrake.fr/
Handbrake is the best! On my iMac Handbrake has allowed me to put about 100 dvds on my 1tb time capsule.

Once in a blue moon I'll use wondershare to convert dvds but there is some minor stuttering of video.

Handbrake is top notch!

Braxxis

Mar 4, 2009
Naples, FL
I don't know if anyone has posted a link to this program, but this is what I use as a Windows user to convert my DVD's to my iPhone. It's free and easy to use. http://www.videora.com/ I also use DVDShrink to pull the DVD's off the discs.