Official WWDC 08' Keynote Live Updates Discussion Thread

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
It could be, but could you imagine a brand new phone that will need a firmware update in less than a week or two?
Need an update? No... but keeping in mind that 2.0 will be optional, I can see that. Why not? Get the high speed internet out there and then update the device to use it.

I'm not holding my breath at this point. I expect my AAPL stock to take a beating after this and my patience to go to nada... but hey, you never know with Apple!

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I'm not holding my breath at this point. I expect my AAPL stock to take a beating after this and my patience to go to nada... but hey, you never know with Apple!
Las Vegas odds on a new iPhone announcement is taking a hit now. Odds are 24 to 1 against a new phone.

LOL

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
You would think Apple knew that EVERYONE expected a new iPhone today, at least the introduction of one. Expect their stock to take a hell of a beating like others have said if they don't announce it.

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I would have been far MORE surprised if the phone were to be available in the next day or two. So far this is a good build-up for a new iPhone. We just haven't gotten there yet. Good news? I didn't sell my old one yet ;)

caboose

Bronze
Nov 19, 2007
Haha I feel bad for all the people that sold their iPhones expecting a new one today.