"One More Thing..." October 4th event, iPhone 5 reveal!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
listen you want to be that way thats your deal, I'm telling you what i know when I know it. Its bs like your statements that make people on here not wanna share anything. Things change and if you actually did some research instead of cheerleading you would see shortages ARE the reason for the iPhone5 delay
My statement is BS? Your statement was a prediction that you stated as a fact. Then when it didn't happen you selected a way out of it. This is a classic win/win situation for you. Personally, I would just admit that I was wrong, but that's just me. Apple did not officially announce a Sept. 2oth event and then cancel it, so you have no proof and it was nothing more than an estimate/prediction.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
My statement is BS? Your statement was a prediction that you stated as a fact. Then when it didn't happen you selected a way out of it. This is a classic win/win situation for you. Personally, I would just admit that I was wrong, but that's just me. Apple did not officially announce a Sept. 2oth event and then cancel it, so you have no proof and it was nothing more than an estimate/prediction.
Just because it wasn't announced and you knew nothing of it doesn't make it a guess / prediction. You are not me nor do you know the people i do so basically calling me a liar and or fabricator is insulting

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I've already sold my iPhone 4 to a friend. So as soon as it's released I'll pre-order the new one! Winner!
Always Winning! LOL! Wow! U R a trooper. I could not go weeks without my iPhone. I'm planning on selling my iPhone 4 after I put in my order for my iPhone 5, or after I physically get it in my hands.

I should get at least $400 for it. I'll throw in some cases, Incase cases, and a few OEM Apple iPhone 4 docs to sweeten the deal. I've sold my 3G and 3GS after having my new iPhone in the past.

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
Man, I got mugged one time and had to go without my 3Gs for a little while and that was tough. I'll sell my 4 after I get the 5 not a day before. Mine is factory unlocked and I got a bunch of accessories for it so shouldn't have too much trouble hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Just because it wasn't announced and you knew nothing of it doesn't make it a guess / prediction. You are not me nor do you know the people i do so basically calling me a liar and or fabricator is insulting
Yes, it does make it a prediction. Anyway, I never called you a liar. You just chose to take the easy way out of a sticky situation. You calling me a cheerleader, for the second time, stating that I do no research and calling me blindly devoted is insulting. You're on thin ice, so watch who you insult.

Reactions: IllusionEntity

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Yes, it does make it an estimate/prediction. Anyway, I never called you a liar. You just chose to take the easy way out of a sticky situation. You calling me a cheerleader, for the second time, stating that I do no research and calling me blindly devoted is insulting. You're on thin ice, so watch who you insult.
i didn't know cheerleader was an insult? Also you don't have to call me a liar directly you insinuate that what I say was made up, yet it was not.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Please stop putting words in my mouth and twisting what I said. What you said was not made up. It was a prediction that you heard from a manager a Best Buy a month or so ago. Nothing more.

And, yes, repeatedly calling me a cheerleader in an insulting manner is offensive.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Stop putting words in my mouth and twisting what I said. And, yes, repeatedly calling me a cheerleader in an insulting manner is offensive.

What you said was not made up. It was a prediction/estimate that you heard from a manager a Best Buy a month or so ago. Nothing more.
actually he is a regional distributor for best buy and he has been right many many times so i relayed the info to you all as a kindness and have gotten nothing but grief from some of you

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm sorry, but people make inaccurate predictions every year here. Not sure why you feel like we owe you something for relaying the information. It's not like it was beneficial in any way.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Because you were wrong. Just man up and admit it. It's okay to be wrong.
All I said was that when I was told that info it was accurate. It has nothing to do with me being wrong it wasn't my info I just shared it. So thereforee I wasn't wrong. I didn't guess it or pull it out of a hat I realayed something I was told by a confidant which is usually correct.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Always Winning! LOL! Wow! U R a trooper. I could not go weeks without my iPhone. I'm planning on selling my iPhone 4 after I put in my order for my iPhone 5, or after I physically get it in my hands.

I should get at least $400 for it. I'll throw in some cases, Incase cases, and a few OEM Apple iPhone 4 docs to sweeten the deal. I've sold my 3G and 3GS after having my new iPhone in the past.
I've not go rid of it yet, but as soon as it's available for pre-order I'm giving it to a friend. I'm in a win win situation because if Apple don't decide to release a new phone I'm going to buy a HTC Sensation.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
All I said was that when I was told that info it was accurate. It has nothing to do with me being wrong it wasn't my info I just shared it. So thereforee I wasn't wrong. I didn't guess it or pull it out of a hat I realayed something I was told by a confidant which is usually correct.
Well, your confidant may very well be right "usually," but he was wrong this time. This is not debatable. It simply did not happen yesterday. You have no proof that Apple ever scheduled an event for the 20th and then cancelled it.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I've not go rid of it yet, but as soon as it's available for pre-order I'm giving it to a friend. I'm in a win win situation because if Apple don't decide to release a new phone I'm going to buy a HTC Sensation.
Oh I C. Good move then. Keep it until the very last second then give it to the friend.

HTC - to each his own. I am sticking with Apple iPhones. I just luv them!

I don't think you'll have to get an HTC. Apple is coming out with the iPhone 5. I just know it! LOL! :D

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
actually he is a regional distributor for best buy and he has been right many many times so i relayed the info to you all as a kindness and have gotten nothing but grief from some of you
I am pretty sure all of us would be ok without you relaying any info. Guess, prediction, premonition, educated guess or otherwise.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Oh I C. Good move then. Keep it until the very last second then give it to the friend.

HTC - to each his own. I am sticking with Apple iPhones. I just luv them!

I don't think you'll have to get an HTC. Apple is coming out with the iPhone 5. I just know it! LOL! :D
Yeah, everything is pointing towards the iPhone 5 the HTC is just a scapegoat until Apple release better hardware. I've had the iPhone 4 for too long now, time for a nice refreshing change.

Super Retina Display, 64Gb, 1Gb RAM (at least) and a better camera and anything new that Apple can give me.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I am pretty sure all of us would be ok without you relaying any info. Guess, prediction, premonition, educated guess or otherwise.
This is a forum, mistakes are made all the time. Admittedly some make them more than others, it's just one of those things unfortunately.