"One More Thing..." October 4th event, iPhone 5 reveal!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I just watched the keynote tonight and I was very impressed with the 4S. I doubt I will change my mind and order one, but there are certain features that leave me salivating. I really love that Siri feature.
I was just in the Apple site reading about Siri. I agree it seems awesome. Love the gps integrations so it reminds you when you leave a location.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
But your enough of a man / person to say that. Then just go 'who really cares anyway'! :D
Question - do you keep your phone in your pocket or some type of holster / belt clip? I have a theory I'm working on.
Used to have a holster but now I usually have it in a pocket of some sort.

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
But your enough of a man / person to say that. Then just go 'who really cares anyway'! :D
Question - do you keep your phone in your pocket or some type of holster / belt clip? I have a theory I'm working on.
Gave up having phones on my belt. I carry it in my pocket.

Target

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I was just in the Apple site reading about Siri. I agree it seems awesome. Love the gps integrations so it reminds you when you leave a location.
it would be awesome if Siri could open other third party apps like Navigon and such, hopefully it's doable.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Not sure if this was directed specifically to Hondamaker or to forum members in general but I can't stand my iPhone in my pocket. I never leave home without my Otterbox Defender and its belt clip holster.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Not sure if this was directed specifically to Hondamaker or to forum members in general but I can't stand my iPhone in my pocket. I never leave home without my Otterbox Defender and its belt clip holster.
Not directed specifically to anyone. I'm just trying to make a possible connection between those wanting a larger screen and those of us who aren't all up in arms about keeping the screen size the same.
Pocket vs holster vs no protection and gotta show off my phone.
Far from scientific. LMAO

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Not directed specifically to anyone. I'm just trying to make a possible connection between those wanting a larger screen and those of us who aren't all up in arms about keeping the screen size the same.
Pocket vs holster vs no protection and gotta show off my phone.
Far from scientific. LMAO
For what it's worth, along with my habit of using a holster I'm also quite happy with the current screen size. Hope this helps your research ;)

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I saw on Twitter that some folks are already talking about porting Siri to work on unsupported devices. I can only imagine what possibilities the jailbreak scene might bring to the table.

http://twitter.com/SonnyDickson/status/121496695493230592
That would be amazing, especially with a faster processor opening apps even faster, it would be awesome.
I use Navigon a lot.

Me: Siri find me the closest bridge to jump from

Siri: found 5 bridges

Me: open the tallest one on navigon

Siri: I would miss you my lord

See how easy that would be?

Reactions: acosmichippo

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
LOL! You're talking about base jumping right? Siri might have a prime directive to steer you towards the nearest psyche ward if "she" thought your intention was to harm yourself ;)

Reactions: acosmichippo

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
LOL! You're talking about base jumping right? Siri might have a prime directive to steer you towards the nearest psyche ward if "she" thought your intention was to harm yourself ;)
You are probably right lol