"One More Thing..." October 4th event, iPhone 5 reveal!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Being wrong is fine. No one is always right. Integrity is huge to me. I think admitting that we are wrong when it has been pointed out to us is the honorable thing to do and it's a great character trait to have. This is why I try to begin a sentence with "I'm not certain, but I think" if I don't know something for a fact.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Hey you mean we finally had adult supervision and it's been eliminated! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
But most of us admit to them.
Being wrong is fine. No one is always right. Integrity is huge to me. I think admitting that we are wrong when it has been pointed out to us is the honorable thing to do and it's a great character trait to have. This is why I try to begin a sentence with "I'm not certain, but I think" if I don't know something for a fact.
Or state that it is your opinion or a guess. I do agree that when you are wrong admit it. Some people however comma can not admit they are wrong ever.
Yes Kevin I am talking to you. I kid I kid. Lol :p

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Or state that it is your opinion or a guess. I do agree that when you are wrong admit it. Some people however comma can not admit they are wrong ever.
Yes Kevin I am talking to you. I kid I kid. Lol :p
What App are you dictating with? It doesn't seem to grab your commas correctly.

Reactions: Europa

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Yeah, everything is pointing towards the iPhone 5 the HTC is just a scapegoat until Apple release better hardware. I've had the iPhone 4 for too long now, time for a nice refreshing change.

Super Retina Display, 64Gb, 1Gb RAM (at least) and a better camera and anything new that Apple can give me.
You have a tall order there sir. All attainable, but most I don't think Apple will do for you.:eek: LOL!

Super Retina Display - would be nice and probably going to happen if the screen is so much bigger.
64Gb - maybe not because of the iCloud
1Gb RAM - I have no idea if they'll go up, but it would make sense for a more powerful iPhone right?
A better camera - almost a certainty
Anything else they can give you. Sure, why not?! I'll take anything they can give you too! :p

CanadianNemo

Genius
Gold
Aug 31, 2010
This thread turned out to be quite amusing. Anyways, I am more excited for the announcement than I am for the release itself. I want to see what is going to be put on the table, even though I won't be able to afford it until well after its release. Hopefully the announcement gives me something to be excited about :)

Reactions: Kadelic

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I am happy we finally have a solid announcement date. Now what is announced is another thing. I hope we do get an iPhone release date and specs. Then we will have something to talk about and mull over.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I am happy we finally have a solid announcement date. Now what is announced is another thing. I hope we do get an iPhone release date and specs. Then we will have something to talk about and mull over.
Though I would consider this announcement date only as "solid" as AllthingsD's source. I'll see it when it is happening.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Yeah, I agree, at least there's a date being tossed around and it seems pretty solid. But we shall see. Maybe we get a surprise and next week things start happening, but probably not.

Sooner is better than later for us impatient types. :D