OrbLive Live TV Streaming (Please Help)

coolio55

Aug 1, 2008
I have DirecTV. Please tell me a TV Tuner Card or TV Tuner Box that will work with a Windows XP Home Edition, and has ALL required cables/essentials in the box when purchased. I need one that is no more than $130.00 but has no audio lag or Live TV lag when being streamed to the iPhone 3G. I just need one that will work with OrbLive,DirecTV,and my iPhone with no lag. And prefably I need one that can Pause and Rewind Live TV.

Please Help. And Thank You.

coolio55

Aug 1, 2008
And two more questions. Over the 3G network, I can stream the TV to my iPhone, right? And does my computer have to be on for me to Stream it to my iPhone?

coolio55

Aug 1, 2008
yes there is. But for right now let's forget about the iPhone for a sec. I need a TV Tuner Card that is OrbLive compatible that comes with EVERYTHING I need in the box to connect to my DirecTV Satellite Box. It needs to have MPEG2 Encoding, and the ability to Pause and Rewind Live TV. That is what I need. I can then use OrbLive on my iPhone (but forget about iPhone for right now).

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
yes there is. But for right now let's forget about the iPhone for a sec. I need a TV Tuner Card that is OrbLive compatible that comes with EVERYTHING I need in the box to connect to my DirecTV Satellite Box. It needs to have MPEG2 Encoding, and the ability to Pause and Rewind Live TV. That is what I need. I can then use OrbLive on my iPhone (but forget about iPhone for right now).

I don't think you'll get that answer here. Might wanna contact Orb buddy

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
ok. If anyone has the answer though don't hesitate to post it. Thanks.
I believe Orb's website has 2 tv tuners listed that they recommend? They also have a forum where you can ask someone your questions that might be more able to help you out.