Ordered through AT&T still no phone?

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Stopped at best buy picked up
A sweet clear insignia rubber case for now $11.99 gonna order a speck one on Amazon now
NICE! It's gonna look amazing! Enjoy your well-deserved iPhone 6+ 128 Silver beauty my friend! Treat her right and she will give you hours and years of entertainment, organization and pleasure.

I've got my life on my iPhone I don't know what I'd do without her. I don't know what I ever did before her.

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
NICE! It's gonna look amazing! Enjoy your well-deserved iPhone 6+ 128 Silver beauty my friend! Treat her right and she will give you hours and years of entertainment, organization and pleasure.

I've got my life on my iPhone I don't know what I'd do without her. I don't know what I ever did before her.
Thank you you are so right now I'm gonna make crazy movies with iMovie on it. Wild comedies

Reactions: Sharunda

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Wow my day went terrible drove over an hour away to the Apple store that was holding me a phone as a courtesy 6 plus 128GB gold model stood there for over 30 minutes while the apple employee was trying to activate the phone I could tell he was having trouble but didn't know why he went in the back and came back with the worst news EVER! apparently this phone should have never been even offered to the public it's suppose to be setup on a display .... I almost screamed and wanted to choke the guy really Apple your more worried about setting phones up on displays? Why on earth would you setup a 128GB on display anyways? I was livid walking out of there and I am now on the phone with Apple directly they better have something good for me or they can go to hell.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Thank you you are so right now I'm gonna make crazy movies with iMovie on it. Wild comedies
Sounds like you already have a plan and I know you're going to have a BLAST!

I hope you wouldn't mind sharing a video of your creation with us one day. I haven't used iMovie yet, I suppose its easy and fun.

I'm just glad there was a favorable outcome for you on this.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Wow my day went terrible drove over an hour away to the Apple store that was holding me a phone as a courtesy 6 plus 128GB gold model stood there for over 30 minutes while the apple employee was trying to activate the phone I could tell he was having trouble but didn't know why he went in the back and came back with the worst news EVER! apparently this phone should have never been even offered to the public it's suppose to be setup on a display .... I almost screamed and wanted to choke the guy really Apple your more worried about setting phones up on displays? Why on earth would you setup a 128GB on display anyways? I was livid walking out of there and I am now on the phone with Apple directly they better have something good for me or they can go to hell.
CJ! Damn it! WTF man! I'm so glad you didn't choke out the Apple Rep. I know you were beyond pissed! That makes no sense that this iPhone that wasn't meant for the public didn't have any immediate identifying marks on it like a green sticker on the back or something. This way there would have been no mistake.

I know you're tired of this whole thing! After this was discovered, the Manager at the Apple store should have made this right for you on the spot. The Apple rep should have made sure you left there with the iPhone you came for. I read that the stores were supposed to hold 14% of the stock back for exchanges. If that's true, and they had some exchange stock, they should dip into that. CJ, you've dealt with so much with this, I hope this works out for you. Do you still have your order in or did you cancel that in order to buy it in the store?

My fingers and toes are crossed for you on this. We are all pulling for you! Let us know how things are going.

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
CJ! Damn it! WTF man! I'm so glad you didn't choke out the Apple Rep. I know you were beyond pissed! That makes no sense that this iPhone that wasn't meant for the public didn't have any immediate identifying marks on it like a green sticker on the back or something. This way there would have been no mistake.

I know you're tired of this whole thing! After this was discovered, the Manager at the Apple store should have made this right for you on the spot. The Apple rep should have made sure you left there with the iPhone you came for. I read that the stores were supposed to hold 14% of the stock back for exchanges. If that's true, and they had some exchange stock, they should dip into that. CJ, you've dealt with so much with this, I hope this works out for you. Do you still have your order in or did you cancel that in order to buy it in the store?

My fingers and toes are crossed for you on this. We are all pulling for you! Let us know how things are going.
Wow CJ by far that's worse than my journey do you have an update?

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
My 6 plus arrived Tuesday evening. I am already getting used to the larger size (as I upgraded from a 4S). I hope this means everyone else's arrives very early too.

Sent using iCafe app

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
I like the power button in the new location. Didn't think I would but then I didn't think I'd like the phone jack on the bottom only to find out it's better.

#AppleKnows

Tokyo Drftr

Bronze
Jan 26, 2012
I keep shutting off the phone. But mostly due to my case. It extends the power button out further. Otherwise all good

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Wow CJ by far that's worse than my journey do you have an update?
I still have my order in through Apple which is still processing I hope to see some movement this coming week either Tuesday or Wednesday it's been 2 weeks now since I ordered so if I don't see any movement this week then if I have too come up with plan b which as follows! I talked to a Apple rep that said to reserve for in store pickup and get around the NEXT issues with in store pickup is to go online purchase the phone via the Apple website and then once you get in store they will cancel that and do next.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I am on the frustrated band wagon as well. I ordered my iPhone 6 plus on pre order morning (3:00am 9/12) via AT&T. Apple would not recognize my upgrade eligibility (but Apple did recognize my wife's and she received her 6 plus on 9/19).

Yet I am still sitting with a "preparing to ship" status and expected delivery 10-13 to 10-22.

What was the point of pre-ordering. I could go buy one ( I realize the 6 plus is in demand) without the pre-order.

As far as I am concerned, AT&T kept the 6plus for their stores and put all of us PRE ORDER on the back order table.

I wonder if Verizon wants 4 new lines?

I live in Albuquerque and my local AT&T store hasn't even received a 6+ to yet. Only ones they have received are ones preordered for store pickup.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
I live in Albuquerque and my local AT&T store hasn't even received a 6+ to yet. Only ones they have received are ones preordered for store pickup.
This is the same with my local at&t store and Best Buy both advised me that they probably won't be receiving them until November and around the holidays which for me is a good thing because there's a lot of people still waiting that pre ordered! I am hoping now especially with Apple since we got past the original pre order. I think for the most part everyone that pre ordered through Apple on the 12th already got there phone so now that thats over the rest of the people whom are waiting should start to see movement hopefully soon!

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
This is the same with my local at&t store and Best Buy both advised me that they probably won't be receiving them until November and around the holidays which for me is a good thing because there's a lot of people still waiting that pre ordered! I am hoping now especially with Apple since we got past the original pre order. I think for the most part everyone that pre ordered through Apple on the 12th already got there phone so now that thats over the rest of the people whom are waiting should start to see movement hopefully soon!
Have you been checking this site to check stock in your area?

http://www.istocknow.com/live/