Otterbox Defender Contest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kgd0630

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 8, 2010
Anderson, SC
I would love to add an otterbox to my case collection! The protection would be a nice bonus! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Bryman

Bronze
May 30, 2009
colorado
i work in the home medical industry..........and SEVERAL times a day im in and out of peoples homes, a lot of whom have children, most of them know i have an iPhone, and because of that i have downloades a lot of kid friendly apps. its great because i can get my work done,, and make the kids happy while im doing it. an otterbox would ensure that my iPhone stays safe for tomorrows visits....

RickL

Bronze
Aug 24, 2009
It's ironman gear for your iPhone, Im in the construction trade and this would help ward off whiplash and his gang of dust and dents. This case is meant for days of hard labor packed thrills and encounters. It was made for the field and not the desk. (y)

billbobagums

Dec 13, 2010
well someone stole my phone a few weeks ago, i got it back but minus my case.
and i don't have the money to buy another one. so come on, luck be a lady tonight.

april eom

Aug 16, 2011
i want an otterbox case for my iPhone 4 because i bought a zagg invisibleshield to protect my phone from scratches, little did i think about dropping it and shattering the back, i now need the ultimate protection case to kill that clumsy side of me.

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
I'd like to win it in preparation for my buying an iPhone 4 or rather getting my brother's off him when he upgrades in September! It will be nice to have some svelte protection seeing i work in an engineering company.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
I would like the otter box case because I have bought well over 6 cases for my iPhone 4 and they ALL have been crap. They don't protect my phone and some even just fall off :(
I really need a new case and this would be perfect! :)

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
I am entering so I can send the case to RoofMonkey for his fellow fireman ... I already HAVE an OtterBox for my iPhone and one for my iPad :) LOVE the protection! So in support of the hardworking firemen that risk their lives daily with the service they provide ... I hope I win!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I love accessories, so I wouldn't turn down the opportunity for a free case! Thanks Chris for the giveaway!

james5150

Jun 17, 2010
If I win I will give the case to my wife because she just got her iPhone and I know it will be protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.