Otterbox Defender!

shupik69

Silver
May 11, 2010
louisiana/Africa
For the most part, otterbox may have heard the common worry about cases being to bulky. And they made it protective but minimal as possible to please more pol!

Csbrown147

Jul 29, 2010
I placed my order on the 21st and I just got an email from Otterbox stating that due to the high demand of the iPhone 4 cases and the bad weather in china they are experiencing some delays. So it may be another 10 to 14 days.

That sucks bc I am a huge fan of the otterbox cases, now I have to go possibly another week without. Booooo.

creed16

Jul 15, 2010
Texas Baby!
Yep, I just got the same email. It also said due to some difficulties some orders were fulfilled out of order. At least we get a $5.00 credit. I would rather have my case right now.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
So you ended up getting yours? Let's see some pics.
Lol no I did not get mine. I ordered mine like a week ago on eBay but then that morning eBay user account gone and listing gone. Seller said he has to send in papers to get reinstated. He said he will ship last Monday with tracking but he now is ignoring my emails and phone calls. I reopened the dispute with paypal.

What I hate about eBay is the fact that these people selling otterbox defender for 30 bucks are drop shipping meaning they don't ship until they get their shipment in from otterbox manufacturer.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
For the most part, otterbox may have heard the common worry about cases being to bulky. And they made it protectively but minimal as possible to please more pol!
I finally saw an otterbox in person yesterday. I'm gonna pass! That thing in frigging huge and even uglier than before. Come on otterbox! WTF were you thinking?! With as long as we had to wait, I think they could have done a better job. Ugh!

casssax

Bronze
Jun 15, 2010
I'd still like to see some side by side pics w/flash with the case on and case off. I've seen a few pics that say they were taken with the flash in the case but it would be nice to be able to compare the same subject with and without the case.

gatorbait15

Apr 8, 2009
Well after several days with the otterbox I have removed it and will be selling it along with two other cases. Otterbox is just not my cup of tea. Very nice but not for me.

creed16

Jul 15, 2010
Texas Baby!
Is any one else as irritated as I am? It has now been 16 days since I ordered my case with no idea in sight when it might ship. Sure I got the same email as everyone else, but if you actually look on the site it says they ship between 10-14 days I believe from your order. I have emailed them a few times, but just get a canned response. Is there any other case out there that *might* be as good for protection?

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
Just ordered mine today with coupon code tb810z for 10% off with free shipping. Total of 44.95.
I ordered mine on eBay for $34.10 from a top rated seller. They expect shipment in between aug 16-23. But they said most likely aug 16 or 17. And they will start shipping immediately.

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
Hmm. I'd like to get one from eBay, but not sure if the seller offers any type of long-term warranty.

Otterbox offers one year.

creed16

Jul 15, 2010
Texas Baby!
I ordered mine from Otterbox on the 22nd of July and had a code and got $5.00 off. And they took another $5.00 off because of all the mix-ups and waiting. So I got mine for $39.95 from Otterbox itself. Now if I could just get the darn thing I would be happy!

jlee24219

Aug 3, 2010
Picked one up at best buy today, my first otterbox and I am more than impressed. Great solid feel, the perfect match for my phone. I got the last black one, still had several red and blue left