Otterbox Defender!

RLK

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Indialantic, FL
Got mine yesterday; no box. Already put together. Included cheat sheet. First thing I learned to do was dis- assemble the case.

All in all, I like it

Dascove

Bronze
Jul 17, 2010
I bought one from my Walmart the other day while I was on my break. Happened to cut through electronics and saw that we had them.

It's great protection and excellent quality, but it's just too bulky for me. Will probably switch back to my old case, just because I like a more naked look.

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Now I'm a happy camper! Finally found someone carrying the Defender, snatched it up for $50....it goes for around $60/tax here. He gave it to me for $50 no tax! It's the same guy I bought my defender for my 3G.

Let me tell you that it's absolutely amazing! It's beautifully made, and fits like a glove. I even had to take off both Zagg shields front and back for it to fit properly.

This has definitely got to be one of the highest quality cases available, even if you don't like the bulkiness.

Otterbox sure knows how to make them!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
I actually don't care for the bulk of the case so I switched to another case. Well today I switched back to my otterbox because I had problems with the flash on that case. I'm very glad I did because I just dropped my phone from my hands onto a hard floor. I immediately took the case off to check out my phone while crossing my fingers to my surprise no damage. This is the first time I've ever had the otterbox case or dropped my phone, but I'm happy I have it.

Je2180

Bronze
Jul 15, 2010
New York
Def love my blue otterbox. I use it when going out. But when home I use my candyshell . I have to seriously get a red one anyone have pics?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
People talk about how bulky the defender series is. It is funny how much a millimeter makes when it comes to iPhone cases.

Lstrike

Jun 17, 2010
I got a Defender for the wife she is pretty rough on her phones. Well man am I glad because she has already dropped it several times. The case isn't even scratched yet! I ended up getting myself a Commuter and it is a really nice case. Less bulky still tons of protection and well built. Very happy with Otterbox quality after going through 6 cases and not being particular fond of any of them.

Joedogg

Bronze
Jul 27, 2010
Looked at the otterbox defender today and even spoke to a women that said she dropped hers down 3 flights of stairs and her phone survived ,,,, so I think that's the case I'm going to get

Joedogg

Bronze
Jul 27, 2010
My 3gs case worked for me many times over...the 4 defender is every bit as sturdy and protective! A must if you are rough on your phone! :eek:k:eek:k
Thanks for the info and I am going to get the defender just as soon as I have 50 $ extra to spend , a 600$ phone and I want to protect it as much as possible

Joedogg

Bronze
Jul 27, 2010
My 3gs case worked for me many times over...the 4 defender is every bit as sturdy and protective! A must if you are rough on your phone! :eek:k:eek:k
2 questions ,,, the otterbox dosent make a problem with the flash does it ?,,, and the clear screen doesn't cause a problem does it?

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
2 questions ,,, the otterbox dosent make a problem with the flash does it ?,,, and the clear screen doesn't cause a problem does it?
Nothing that would make it unusable, barely noticeable to the eye. Unless your gong to be blowing up your shots to poster size, you'll barely notice anything!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe

Joedogg

Bronze
Jul 27, 2010
Nothing that would make it unusable, barely noticeable to the eye. Unless your gong to be blowing up your shots to poster size, you'll barely notice anything!

Ok, thanks for the info

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky

I completely agree. I've had no problems at all. I was going to cancel my order because of the possibility but I'm glad I didn't.