Pangu 9.2-9.3.3 Jailbreak on the Way

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007

1. Jailbreak on the demand

The latest Pangu jailbreak tool allows the user to jailbreak iOS devices on the demand. The user can easily jailbreak the iOS devices by running the click-to-jailbreak app, and also easily remove the jailbreak by rebooting the iOS devices. In other words, the user has full control to enable or disable the jailbreak functionality.

2. Important! Be cautious, incompatible/untested tweaks may brick your iOS devices

Due to the model change of jailbreak, some tweaks may not be able to work on iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3, and even brick your iOS devices. Be cautious with the tweaks you want to install, and make sure you already made a full backup of your iOS devices.

3. Unable to run Cydia and tweaks after reboot

Reboot will make your iOS devices back to un-jailbroken states.In order to use Cydia and tweaks after a reboot, you need to rerun the jailbreak app.

4. Jailbreak preparations

We successfully tested our jailbreak tools on all compatible devices, but we highly recommend you make a full backup of your iOS devices before using our tool.

5. Get the "storage almost full" warning after jailbreak

This warning message does not affect your iOS devices. You can just ignore it.

6. Unable to Jailbreak

Yes, it may happen. Please reboot and retry.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
My jailbreak has been extremely stable - probably the most stable I've experienced. You have a wonky tweak in there somewhere?.
I have no clue, but I have been installing them carefully. As for errors when installing, I found a fix on YouTube, so that's all good now.

Sadly I just read that revealmenu isn't working. My issue could be due to a tweak not working. I'm unsure.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
If you would like to try to jailbreak your iPhone for iOS 9.3.x without your computer, go to the link below from your iPhone.

- Press install and then install and it'll install an app.
- Before opening the app, turn off find my iphone and turn on airplane mode.
- Also go to settings-general-device management, and click what's in there and trust it.
- Then open the app, click the circle, lock your device and then it should popup with notification, unlock device and it's installing jailbreak.

@Napoleon PhoneApart Did I miss anything?

If you reboot device, turn off find my iphone and on airplane mode and redo the steps of opening the app etc.

https://totoateam.com/pangujb/
It worked after two tries, but Cydia is empty. Please help.

Last edited:

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I've been looking for the answer to this to no avail, do we know if an unthetered JB will be able to be applied without restoring if I install this current JB?

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
I've been looking for the answer to this to no avail, do we know if an unthetered JB will be able to be applied without restoring if I install this current JB?
I may be wrong, and I apologize if I am, but if I can recall, you'll get updates within Cydia meaning no rejailbreak is necessary. I guess it really will depend on who releases an untethered JB.

However, icrackuridevice on YouTube says “Also: I'd just pull the trigger now, there will not be a "fully untethered version”.”

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I may be wrong, and I apologize if I am, but if I can recall, you'll get updates within Cydia meaning no rejailbreak is necessary. I guess it really will depend on who releases an untethered JB.

However, icrackuridevice on YouTube says “Also: I'd just pull the trigger now, there will not be a "fully untethered version”.”
I agree. It would most likely be a Cydia update, though I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Reactions: MoneyMaker79