Pangu 9.2-9.3.3 Jailbreak on the Way

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Looks like that update only adds support for iPod touch 6 gen and iPad pro. No need to re-jailbreak.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
Looks like that update only adds support for iPod touch 6 gen and iPad pro. No need to re-jailbreak.
Good point. I saw that but...

Anyways, I love being on the latest update for stuff but in this case it's not worth it as it was a pain and caused annoyance LOL.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Agree! I'm the same, I whine and complain about this stuff only to jailbreak too hahahha

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
Agree! I'm the same, I whine and complain about this stuff only to jailbreak too hahahha
Honestly I'm surprised a safari enabled way to jailbreak came out. If this hadn't come out, I'd either have stayed on 9.0.2 or used windows parallel to jailbreak. Windows parallels was not nice to me last time I used it.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I use parallels too but for jaibreaks I just boot directly into Windows. I'm
Always afraid something won't work using the virtual machine environment.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
I use parallels too but for jaibreaks I just boot directly into Windows. I'm
Always afraid something won't work using the virtual machine environment.
I'm on a mac of course, so I had to install parallels and then install iTunes and make sure iTunes was disconnected from my iPhone on my Mac etc. Even then windows wasn't seeing my iPhone. Just crazy.

To mods: If talk about parallels isn't allowed, I apologize.

Last edited:

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
iCrackUriDevice is reporting apple revoked the cert for the browser JB method, he's reporting that the JB has to be done using the computer method at this time. @iMokhles is working on a FIX

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
So I've jailbroken every device I've ever owned since the original iPhone 2G. I've also have the same backups ever since. Eventually when a new version of iOS comes out that has compelling features for me to abandon my JB I upgrade and loose my JB. I always restore from backup even though that backup was done with a jailbroken device. I have never ever had a single issue running stock iOS even from a backup that was done while jailbroken. The best part is that when I eventually JB again and install my tweaks all my settings for those tweaks are there preserved and instantly applied.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
So I've jailbroken every device I've ever owned since the original iPhone 2G. I've also have the same backups ever since. Eventually when a new version of iOS comes out that has compelling features for me to abandon my JB I upgrade and loose my JB. I always restore from backup even though that backup was done with a jailbroken device. I have never ever had a single issue running stock iOS even from a backup that was done while jailbroken. The best part is that when I eventually JB again and install my tweaks all my settings for those tweaks are there preserved and instantly applied.
I would be careful about using pkgbackup if you are or whichever you are using if you're not manually installing your tweaks etc. I'm glad pkgbackup didn't work for me as some of my stuff were clearly not compatible.

4U2NV

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Has anyone successfully jail broken their iPad Pro? I attempted it today using the computer, downloaded Pangu successfully on my iPad, but when I push the circle, it immediatly closed the app.