Past is the Past

simba33

Silver
Oct 21, 2009
Kingsburg CA
www.ebwebcreations.com
hey fox, i think i need to send a few of my exs over to your list there...they fail just about every one of those points haha. its true what psy says, certain rules don't apply to everyone. but in a way sumguy is right, girls are able to cheat just as much as guys are, and sometimes its worse then a guys way of cheating, that i speak from experience :(
my advice is, if you have second thoughts or are unsure, talk to the person, because if you keep going forward and those unsure thoughts start getting bigger, its gonna be harder to talk about.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
My advice... Never listen to "don't trust x"... no offense, sumguy. But if I listened to your advice in 7th grade, I would never have my amazing marriage. Your failure to meet a lady you like does not apply to everyone, so be careful doling out that one! :eek:k:eek:k
You married a seventh grader?!

That's just wrong, dude.

computerfox

Zealot
Gold
Oct 2, 2009
New Jersey
www.abelgancsos.com
hey fox, i think i need to send a few of my exs over to your list there...they fail just about every one of those points haha. its true what psy says, certain rules don't apply to everyone. but in a way sumguy is right, girls are able to cheat just as much as guys are, and sometimes its worse then a guys way of cheating, that i speak from experience :(
my advice is, if you have second thoughts or are unsure, talk to the person, because if you keep going forward and those unsure thoughts start getting bigger, its gonna be harder to talk about.
i hear ya man! 5 times it happened to me. i loved her so much that i kept giving her chances to change.

just to relaborate what i said, if you neglected to read my full post, i said that both guys and girls have the ability to cheat. it's just like every person has the ability to act good or bad, it just matters which actions are approved of, but if one person can make them believe that they can act more on their good actions, then they can change. i honestly and truly believe that because it happened to me.

simba33

Silver
Oct 21, 2009
Kingsburg CA
www.ebwebcreations.com
i hear ya man! 5 times it happened to me. i loved her so much that i kept giving her chances to change.

just to relaborate what i said, if you neglected to read my full post, i said that both guys and girls have the ability to cheat. it's just like every person has the ability to act good or bad, it just matters which actions are approved of, but if one person can make them believe that they can act more on their good actions, then they can change. i honestly and truly believe that because it happened to me.
good job fox, seem to have a good head on your shoulders, besides giving that girl 5 damn chances. everyone deserves a second chance but in some cases its better not to give it to them. take mine for example, 3 different girls, 3 different reasons, none i gave second chances to, which one didn't want one anyway

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Guys, I met my wife in 7th grade and married her 10 years later. What's wrong with you people? :eek:k:eek:k

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
I've learned to never pee in the shower. Leaves a nasty stain and stinks up the tub.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app