People who are getting it, white or black?

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2009
White. I have been waiting to finally get a white iPhone and finally have the chance. The wait has paid off.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I think I am going to break my cycle..., I'm going to go white this time around.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm going with black again.
Assuming I get full subsidization, I will get a black and then switch the back plate for a white one. Hopefully my current iPhone 4 plate will fit it.

I still can't stand the white front.
I really wish they offered one with a white back and black front. There is too much contrast with the white front and the screen. It stands out and doesn't look natural to me.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
White. I had a white 3GS. I wanted white for the iPhone 4 too, but Whitergate happened. I wanted white for the iPad 2 too, but white kept being out of stock. This time, it's white or bust.

rollinfromhell

Zealot
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
I watched the keynote and he talked about this. He said that the iP4s will have faster speeds but isn't going to state whether its 4G or not because apparently there is no actual definition to what 4G is. So i guess anyone can call what ever that want 4G as long as its and of an upgrade from 3G. I don't know how AT&T is ok with calling that 4G when they have this picture posted:
Yep xD It's going to be like 3.5g. still a MAJOR improvement over 3G it's twice as fast.

Last edited by a moderator: