People who are getting it, white or black?

Jodyw16

Bronze
Oct 9, 2011
I actually think I won't overprotect my phone for the first time ever this go-around. Maybe a bumper-like case and a screen protector on front and back.
Yeah.. I'm thinking Zagg invisishield for my iPhone 4s white .. I love the looks of it naked! Wait.. That didn't sound right. :)

peterthomas

Bronze
Oct 4, 2011
well, the difference between the network generation and phone generation is that the network generations are supposed to be standardized. But the carriers are just taking advantage of the naming convention as marketing buzzwords.

Phone generations, however, are all up to the individual manufacturer. They can call their phones whatever the heck they want. Most people figured that since Apple abandoned the "3GS" for "4" last year, they'd continue with that for the sake of simplicity.
Well you and me know this fact thats why we are saying this, but think about the millions of users of the iPhones who think the iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S that they have in hand or they are going to buy is using some 4th generation technology.

i wonder about the immoral and unethical techniques that these companies use to sell their products. Anyways, lets see whats next for us...

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
If I upgrade I'm going black I have upgrade in November:)
Giving this to hubby or sell it the 4...
I think I'm keeping lol as an iPhone to have always.
But black n the one I have now is white and the 3GS was black.
Staying w iPhones forever

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Frumious B

Jun 25, 2010
After a week I'm kind of wishing I'd gone with the white phone as the black one shows every speck and smear in vivid detail. I all ready have one very tiny scratchlet near the front camera lens that is bugging me despite having an Otterbox Defender on the phone the whole time. I doubt it would be visible on the white phone. I'm now wondering if there is a way to exchange for a white phone. Can somebody talk me down?

Jodyw16

Bronze
Oct 9, 2011
After a week I'm kind of wishing I'd gone with the white phone as the black one shows every speck and smear in vivid detail. I all ready have one very tiny scratchlet near the front camera lens that is bugging me despite having an Otterbox Defender on the phone the whole time. I doubt it would be visible on the white phone. I'm now wondering if there is a way to exchange for a white phone. Can somebody talk me down?
I love my white phone but if it makes you feel better.. I am having a hard time finding a case that I like that matches the white phone. I got a green one and it was horrendous. So there you go.

dipocoker

Feb 17, 2011
France
www.doclang.net
Had a Black, went white this time to change things up a bit.
I'd advise a see through case. I got a white and a see through case. The white one stayed on for all of 1 day and then I tried the see through and it's not come off since.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
My otterbox is white to match the white and lavender hard shell looks hot!
Just an idea for a cover to match white:)

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
Me: Black iPhone, *Speck Candyshell Case (Batwing Black)
Son: Black iPhone, *Speck Candyshell Case (Batwing Black)
Wife: White iPhone, *Speck Candyshell Case (Waxstick White)

I applied screen protectors to each iPhone before even leaving the store. I'm getting damn good at applying them, having done 3 for us and 4 for friends. Zero bubbles, zero dust.