Picture messages

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
I've just tried it n nothin happened n it blank out my APN
Thanks for the help tho
What do you mean when you say it blanks out your APN settings? After you downloaded the APN via the link, did you follow though and select T-Mobile as the carrier to use the APN settings with under the iPhones settings menu?

If you all ready have the correct APN settings and are just seeing a delay in receiving your MMS, it could just be a delay on either the sending or the receiving carriers network. Unfortunately there isn't much that you can do about that.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

Wholio0o

Jan 26, 2011
When I installed that link u told me too it installed n then I went to my settings n the APN was black like there wasn't nothing there, so I entered the APN I had before n restated my phone n my mms work now, thanks bro, you don't kno how long I've been trynna make it work, I even took it to a bunch of people to try to fix it n none of them could do it, thanks again I appreciated

laina609

Jul 11, 2008
I had to add a source in cydia for mine to work. To do this, go to manage, click sources, then click edit, add and type in http://cydia.pushfix.info, then go into it and click the T-Mobile US MMS Fix and it should work fine. I have iPhone 4 on T-Mobile.