Post Pics of your 3G Case Here.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
some people don't consider these cases... but whatever.
it does what i want. super sleek and will stop scuffing and minor scratches.
i never had a major drop w/ my blackberry's for 3 years so im not worried about drop protection.
the iPhone is a sexy phone and who wants to cover any part of it?
:D
How much grip does this have? Does it slide off a table if you bump it?
"It says it has a rubberized coating, smooth yet slip free". I'm going to give it a try. Ordering red since they don't have blue. Cases like this look so much better with the white phones.

I love how it's called "moshi" too. I used to be stationed in Japan and they answered the phone by saying, "moshi moshi" :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
incase flat black slider, sorry bout the pics the flash wouldn't turn off. Im probably taking the Apple off the back i thought it looked cool at first but now its kinda ghey.

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
my growing collection (with an orange ifrogz luxe on the way ;))

(L to R) Seidio Innocase II, Agent 18 EcoShield, Incase Slider, Griffin Wave, 2 knockoff Incipio Feather cases (actually better than the Feather)

[/QUOTE]

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
Map - I am not sure if they have a iPhone case addiction class, but you need to sign up!

Just kidding! Do you use them all or just keep changing looking for the best one?

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Map - I am not sure if they have a iPhone case addiction class, but you need to sign up!

Just kidding! Do you use them all or just keep changing looking for the best one?
LOL your right haha

Some of those cases are from my 3G usage as well

I really only use the Innocase and Incase Slider

BUT, i did add another to my collection :) and I'm using this right now

iFrogz Luxe

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
Incase Slider in matte black for me. Bought the wife the pink one and my son has the gunmetal gray for is ipod touch.

Maybe I should be daring and try out another!:mad:

TESTING1212

Jun 30, 2009
More-thing twine

Mines a more-thing TWINE...I love this case..looks the nuts

Got it from www.technocrowd.com has an ebay shop

have dropped the phone twice..still works!

I also have a more-thing Noel and a case-mate Vroom which I love!

Attachments

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
some people don't consider these cases... but whatever.
it does what i want. super sleek and will stop scuffing and minor scratches.
i never had a major drop w/ my blackberry's for 3 years so im not worried about drop protection.
the iPhone is a sexy phone and who wants to cover any part of it?
:D

I got my Moshi case yesterday and I love it! The red (cranberry) looks very nice on the white iPhone's. I wish they had more colors to choose from. They only have red, black, and white. I want to get a blue one for my black 3G, but I guess I'll go with black since blue isn't an option.

magnum man

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Yeah I ordered 2 moshi (white and cranberry) cases they should be arriving this week. I hope they make more colors.

macscac

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
The white moshi is secksy. However it gets dirty. :(
after one day in the office, I got ink on it. I'm sticking with the red for the 'day to day' use and the white for casual

I was pretty happy with the screen covers it came with too

jdkhgn

Bronze
Feb 6, 2009
I have a Capsule Rebel Arctic.. I like it but theres a lot of watermarks on the back.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
Home made iPhone 3G/S Sleeve. Leather outside and silk inside. Made it from a pair of leather pants my mom was going to get rid of. The iPhone is silky smooth!

Couldn't find a sleeve that would fit my 3GS with the invisible shield on so I had to make one. I also own a Seidio Innocase II & a Incipio Feather but don't really appreciate the bulk even a ultra slim case adds. With this smooth sleeve I don't have to worry about the edges peeling up on my Zagg from taking it in & out of my pants pocket!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I have a Capsule Rebel Arctic.. I like it but theres a lot of watermarks on the back.

that looks really nice. how's it holding up?

I may go for one of those if i decide to get a more robust case...

jdkhgn

Bronze
Feb 6, 2009
that looks really nice. how's it holding up?

I may go for one of those if i decide to get a more robust case...
I like it, but its kinda thick. And the spine doesn't fit perfect with the case, it sticks out like a millimeter. But its still good.

BunnyGirl

Jun 27, 2009
Italy
Just what I was looking for ;)
Would like to get a case for my jewel but still haven't decided which one! All your pics definitely help!

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
i am using the Sena ultraslim pouch for my iPhone. I used briefly an Incase slider, but the problem for me is that when it goes in and out of the pocket all day, the lint collects against the edges of the case and glass and makes it really distracting to me. I don't think any case like the slider will be any different. I have to go caseless to avoid this issue.