Post Pics Taken With The iPad Camera

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
With ios5 you will be able to use the headset volume button to snap pics, so you can set the ipad up on a stand or what have you and take a more still shot.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
It might still be easier to use your iPhone 4, or 5... than try to put an iPad on a stand (can't imagine a stand up here where I got dragged to the ground several times last week).
I haven't been here in a while, but it's really annoying to have to adjust the size of the picture. iCafe should be doing that. I think it did it in the past.
Anyway, it's one pretty marmot...

marmot\'11.jpg

Reactions: patrickj

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
It might still be easier to use your iPhone 4, or 5... than try to put an iPad on a stand (can't imagine a stand up here where I got dragged to the ground several times last week).
I haven't been here in a while, but it's really annoying to have to adjust the size of the picture. iCafe should be doing that. I think it did it in the past.
Anyway, it's one pretty marmot...

View attachment 14333
Damn that's a great photo. Would you mind if I share this one at my site again Jackie?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Thanks Benny. He's a wonderful dog. Playful, gentle with my daughter, good with our kitten, lazy sod of a deputy editor but hey nobody's perfect.
They wouldn't be mens best friend if they weren't lazy. Think about it.