Post screen shots of your BEST battery usage 5.0.1

Vonwachtstain

Bronze
Jan 2, 2011
CT, USA
In my experience it seems I can get more life from battery listening to the iPod app. In another words any app that doesn't use display. Browsing Internet drains battery fast. I think I know why people complain. I guess I am not a heavy user and without this thread I would not monitor my usage.

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
In my experience it seems I can get more life from battery listening to the iPod app. In another words any app that doesn't use display. Browsing Internet drains battery fast. I think I know why people complain. I guess I am not a heavy user and without this thread I would not monitor my usage.
I agree with you. I never really cared prior to following this thread. But what I have found I interesting is that after software updates, my battery experiences poor life, but it gets better over time.

In my pic, I streamed a two hour movie. Battery didn't suffer like it did right after the iOS 5 update. That's odd isn't it?

Target

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
ofcourse you can't complain, your phone has been plugged it since the last full charge :D
Actually not. Snapped the picture after I turned on my Mophie battery case at 2%. Been at the hospital all day with my dad. (never intended to mis-lead).

Target

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
Good eye! I was impressed as well. That's why I wanted to share.

Although my juice pack only carried me to 92%. It usually take me to 100% with another 50% in reserve. Perhaps it wasn't fully charged.

Target

L.I. Bruce Fan

Bronze
Jul 14, 2008
Here's mine from yesterday....

photo.PNG

But in all seriousness, something must have been running in the background but not using much battery juice, because I never get these kinds of results. The best I've gotten is about 4-5 hours of real use (3G/WiFi, push email, bluetooth, etc.) and 18-20 hours of standby.

Those of you posting 6+ hours of "usage", how are your 4s's setup (location, wifi, bluetooth, etc.)? Because even without anything running in the background 4-5 hours is a bit disappointing to me...