Post your iPhone 4 cases

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
you're in luck. most Apple stores have an abundant supply of black. all the other colors sell out the same day they come in.
I bet they order 10x more black cases. Aside from the white, I think all the others are too bright and take away from the beauty of the phone.

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Has anyone successfuly cut out the hard volume buttons with this case? I know they are the only part of this case that lets it down. If anyone has cut them out, share your methods.
I didn't cut them out, but I did take the case off the phone and spend an hour or so of time while I was just sitting around watching tv pushing the lockscreen button cover in and out. I really used my fingernails to grab it from inside and out and just wiggle it around until it stretched out enough to loosen up.

Interestingly, I also have a purple one that I still need to return and the button covers were not like that at all.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO

Here is the scosche bandedge. Its okay.... although it does push the edges of my front invisible shield up. I may take it off and try the screen and back cover they included. It has a big logo on the side that they didn't show in the pic... and there are a couple imperfections on the inside of the polycarbonate that aren't obvious. The edges are rubber and it has lay on the table design. I'd give it a 3.5/5.

sorry, my point and shoot sucks.

update... better pics and it's really growing on me

Last edited by a moderator:

gtmasta

Bronze
Nov 14, 2009
Anyone finding cases at mall vendors yet ? More specifically Indian vendors?

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
LOVE your case! Since the antenna is exposed does your signal go down when it is touched on that left corner?

Thanks!
Thanks! It's actually not exposed, its totally covered in clear polycarbonate. It is basically a bumper case, so it solves the "death grip" problem. I have no issues with bars dropping, and I tried.

jpeyatt

Bronze
Nov 25, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio

Here is the scosche bandedge. Its okay.... although it does push the edges of my front invisible shield up. I may take it off and try the screen and back cover they included. It has a big logo on the side that they didn't show in the pic... and there are a couple imperfections on the inside of the polycarbonate that aren't obvious. The edges are rubber and it has lay on the table design. I'd give it a 3.5/5.

sorry, my point and shoot sucks.

update... better pics and it's really growing on me

Can you please tell me where you got this case?

Last edited by a moderator:

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
I picked this one up at Best Buy. Belkin Hard Rubber Case that's sure to absorb an impact from fall. It's kinda see through. It is going to protect it better than the bumper and it was about $6 less.

I picked this case up when I got my iPhone 4 from BestBuy. Because of your pics and quick review, I was able to confidently pick this one out and put it on my phone even before I had paid for it!:cool: