Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

joe

Gold
4th of july at the dodger game
That's a great looking picture!

MikeMineo said:
i didn't even know about the eject button LOL... i just saw it when you mentioned it, meaning-i never eject it, i always just unplugged it from the computer, i haven't experienced any problems, if someone has more info please respond
iTunes always says it's ready to remove right after sync'ing so you can remove it just fine even though there's an eject button. Once the iPhone gets Disk Mode capabilities you will want to eject it before removing it if you enable Disk Mode (speculation, but that's also how it works with iPods).

brokenmotif

wow, i didn't think the camera would work that well! very impressive considering it's one of the least-talked-about features.

sned45

Lets see some more 1911's. I've been thinking about adding a Springfield Operator or a TRP to my collection.

rj5620

Bronze
USE eject

An Apple tech that helped me with a problem said you can hurt the iPhone if you do not use eject.

tharmsen

Silver
Lets see some more 1911's. I've been thinking about adding a Springfield Operator or a TRP to my collection.
I have lots of pics of my 1911's from a digital camera, but not many taken with my iPhone yet. Here's the only other one I have, I took it at the range yesterday. The TRP is on the left and my Ed Brown Kobra Combat is on the right.

Platinum

Bronze
I was also surprised how good the pictures come out from the iPhone, its also nice to be able to take pictures fast... my old cellphonoes could only take one picture every 10 seconds or so.