Post your iPhone V1 and 3G pics!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
BESTEST CAT EVER! this is my boyfriend's cat. she is the coolest cat EVER! I don't really like cats too much b/c i'm mad allergic, but not with her. it's GREAT! anyway...

Kitty Loves APPLE!

my pwrbk!
Lol, funny how catz like to lay on warm surfaces. Mine will lay on ps2, computer monitor, dvr box, even my phone if its lying on the couch!

If I can't find my phone, sure enough hell be conked out on top of it. =P

Last edited by a moderator:

stuart9682

Bronze
oh, if you only knew how many calls I got as a Portables agent saying their cats peed on their notebook... NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY!

Robohead

Just some pics from my vacation
o and how do you get it to say
"sent from my iPhone" when people post messages on this forum.
even when i post using my iPhone it doesn't even say anything?!

biffyiffy

Bronze
Is there a way to take different size pictures with the iPhone? Some of the pics in this thread are a lot bigger than the pics my iPhone takes.

?

biffyiffy

Bronze
It's totally dependent on ambient lighting. If it's kind of dark (like being inside) the image looks smokey as you mentioned.

I don't see how some of these pics are just a product of good "ambient lighting." Ive taken pics in all kinds of lighting situations and NONE of them have come out looking like some of the pictures in this thread.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Is there a way to take different size pictures with the iPhone? Some of the pics in this thread are a lot bigger than the pics my iPhone takes.

?
No, the iPhone takes 2 MB pics, which are reduced to 640x480 max when emailed or displayed on the iPhone or the .mac gallery.

However, in a yet unexplained, but I'm sure eventually explainable, manner, iPhone pics recovered by iPhoto are of a significantly greater resolution and can be saved that way to the computer. They can be then displayed on these boards at better resolution.

biffyiffy

Bronze
No, the iPhone takes 2 MB pics, which are reduced to 640x480 max when emailed or displayed on the iPhone or the .mac gallery.

However, in a yet unexplained, but I'm sure eventually explainable, manner, iPhone pics recovered by iPhoto are of a significantly greater resolution and can be saved that way to the computer. They can be then displayed on these boards at better resolution.
Well that explains it a bit. I have never imported my pics into iPhoto.

Austinsdc

Bronze
my kids jumping in the NEW pool (which explains the lack of landscaping)...........and some from Monterey Bay Aquarium.

ryple333

oh, if you only knew how many calls I got as a Portables agent saying their cats peed on their notebook... NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY!

Ha HA! That's not because the devices are warm, it's because the cats are jealous that folks spend more time with said device than 'now very communicative' peeing cats. When my girlfriend spent the night at my house (I'm a Mom, she's a Mom, the kids were in the other rooms, she crashed with me), the cat, let me know that wasn't fair by peeing on the pillow. There isn't much you can do with a pillow after that either. OR ANYTHING.
Still, the cat on a warm device for sitting's sake is still true, but maybe multi-dimensional.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Went over to Daytona Beach for the weekend. I took this while laying out. The recent tropical disturbance that headed towards North Carolina churned up seaweed a bit so that's all the brown stuff.

wow, just when I stop talking about how cool my new iPhone is that's when I just uploaded my 1st batch of pictures on my desktop... wow, such crystal clear pics ... iPhone :cool:

:)