Post Your Last Purchase

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I was looking at it, but it was 300 and some dollars, and we barely got any snow this year.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I first tried winter tires about 6 years ago during a bad snow season...and let me tell you the car felt like a 4 wheel drive....
My Audi is AWD so I wouldn't know the difference. I do notice the difference between this and the BMW on sharp curves, it's like night and day.

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
My Audi is AWD so I wouldn't know the difference. I do notice the difference between this and the BMW on sharp curves, it's like night and day.
maybe so, but if you were to stick winter tires on your Audi...you wouldn't believe what your car is capable of on the snow... I have a few friends with Audi's and 4matic Benzs, and they all swear by snow tires in the winter.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
maybe so, but if you were to stick winter tires on your Audi...you wouldn't believe what your car is capable of on the snow... I have a few friends with Audi's and 4matic Benzs, and they all swear by snow tires in the winter.
First it needs to snow lol

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I keep looking this thread waiting to see a picture of a Sony laptop.
I was about to buy a Vaio today, but it didn't have two-finger scrolling. Best Buy couldn't get it working on the demo so I called Sony. Their directions didn't help, either. I could probably get it working with a driver update, but I would rather just wait for the 2012 MBPs. I really doubt the MacBooks will have a Blu-ray player like the Vaio did, so I bought this portable Sony Blu-ray player today.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I was about to buy a Vaio today, but it didn't have two-finger scrolling. Best Buy couldn't get it working on the demo so I called Sony. Their directions didn't help, either. I could probably get it working with a driver update, but I would rather just wait for the 2012 MBPs. I really doubt the MacBooks will have a Blu-ray player like the Vaio did, so I bought this portable Sony Blu-ray player today.

Well waiting may be the best idea anyways.
That portable blume player is awesome. I remember buying a portable DVD player in 98. Took it underway with me. Loved it. Blume player portable is awesome. Perfect for vacations. How much was it? If you don't mind me asking.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Well waiting may be the best idea anyways.
That portable blume player is awesome. I remember buying a portable DVD player in 98. Took it underway with me. Loved it. Blume player portable is awesome. Perfect for vacations. How much was it? If you don't mind me asking.
It was on sale for $250. I connected it to my TV via HDMI for testing and it looked great. The main use will be when traveling. Kev and I usually bring a PS3 to connect to the hotel TVs and this will be smaller and easier to pack.