Post Your Last Purchase

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
So here is my latest purchase. I needed something that could compete with the other members of the "work band" (we play for work events)
500 watts of thump!
PF500210.jpg

sorbet

Bronze
Dec 11, 2011
Ohio
paid for the towing and repairs after my fiances daughter ran her car off the road... i actually pulled the "wait until your father comes back" card too because i just didn't know how to handle it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Thanks! I haven't had a decent rig in over 10 years. (I don't even remember what I did with the monster I used to own)
I played this through a 8/10 cabinet at Guitar Center and fell in love. Very punchy over-all, but can be smooth or even growl. This will be the first time I actually had a complete "set", instead of mix and match pieces.
I used to have an old ampeg v4b, but I got rid of it because of the cost of the tubes. (yes, I was unaware of what I had. could have small fortune selling it now.)

sorbet

Bronze
Dec 11, 2011
Ohio
She's 16, I'm 23 (please don't assume what 90% of people do when they hear this ;) )

He'll be home tomorrow morning (he's currently flying home now actually) so it's basically just been a weird silence in the house since last night as we tip toe around each other.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
She's 16, I'm 23 (please don't assume what 90% of people do when they hear this ;) )

He'll be home tomorrow morning (he's currently flying home now actually) so it's basically just been a weird silence in the house since last night as we tip toe around each other.
You like older men. Who doesn't?
Wait that sounds wrong. I like younger men. Wait ok I give up.
The wait may be better. Let her fret for a while before dad gets home.

sorbet

Bronze
Dec 11, 2011
Ohio
You like older men. Who doesn't?
Wait that sounds wrong. I like younger men. Wait ok I give up.
The wait may be better. Let her fret for a while before dad gets home.
I like all men! There's just something sexy about falling asleep at 8pm and old man slippers ha!

Yeah I'm letting her silently suffer. She asked me today how I think he's going to take it and I just gave the shrug and told her it could go a few ways...you could hear a pin drop after that.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I like all men!
TWSS as in That's What Sorbet Said.

There's just something sexy about falling asleep at 8pm and old man slippers ha!

Yeah I'm letting her silently suffer. She asked me today how I think he's going to take it and I just gave the shrug and told her it could go a few ways...you could hear a pin drop after that.
Things were so different when I was that age. My folks probably said the same thing about me lol

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
My memory arrived. It's so nice not to have to print my software synthesizers and be able to run them all virtually.

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Finally I took a pic of son playing
Ooo.. a CM Punk fan in the house! A huge fan myself. :)

I have been a fan of the WWE ever since I was 4 years old. It has basically been a part of my life growing up and still is. Don't let him try and get physical with his friends in order to copy what they do in the ring, though. Back then we tried it and I ended up breaking a friend's leg, lol.