Post Your Last Purchase

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Ooo.. a CM Punk fan in the house! A huge fan myself. :)

I have been a fan of the WWE ever since I was 4 years old. It has basically been a part of my life growing up and still is. Don't let him try and get physical with his friends in order to copy what they do in the ring, though. Back then we tried it and I ended up breaking a friend's leg, lol.
Not my kid he won't try.
Yeah he is a Punk fan
We went to a few matches and watch WWE as a family
Gotta say mine are Rocky/Cody Rhodes/Miz and Santino
Hubby likes Shamus

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Not my kid he won't try.
Yeah he is a Punk fan
We went to a few matches and watch WWE as a family
Gotta say mine are Rocky/Cody Rhodes/Miz and Santino
Hubby likes Shamus
That's nice to know. Ah! Shaemus is my favorite, mostly because he is a red head like myself. I can't believe you actually like Miz, I find that the guy lacks personality and tries too hard. He's also physically average compared to the other guys and his wrestling is very sloppy. He botches a lot of moves. I gotta say I like his suits, though. lol

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
i got a white Vapor COMP Epiphany for my iPhone 4s only $22

Looks pretty close to the real Element Epiphany. The main differences that I can spot in the image are the color of the graphics and the side piece is completely clear instead of having a white undercoating. But it still looks really nice and your pictures are great.

Here are my pics of my Element cases. The white epiphany is on page 2:
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/element-vapor-comp.82314/

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I got an iPhone USB charging cable with blue LED lights at Best Buy yesterday. It costs about the same as the Apple cable and it looks really cool in the dark. The lights turn off after the phone is charged. They also have cables with purple and green lights.

I got the black cable, but here's a video of the white cable:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kadelic

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I got an iPhone USB charging cable with blue LED lights at Best Buy yesterday. It costs about the same as the Apple cable and it looks really cool in the dark. The lights turn off after the phone is charged. They also have cables with purple lights.

I got the black cable, but here's a video of the white cable:

I will check my BB store I doubt they carry this (why should they ? I live in the back woods) anyways son would love the purple cable and it makes a great item for the easterbasket

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I will check my BB store I doubt they carry this (why should they ? I live in the back woods) anyways son would love the purple cable and it makes a great item for the easterbasket
I know that Best Buy carries them in Utah and Maryland, so they might carry them where you live as well. You could check to see if they have them in stock on Bestbuy.com before going in. It's $20 and I bet your son will love it.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
That USB plate is much better than the one I saw at Home Depot. It only had 1 receptacle for power & 1 USB.
May look into this too! Good find.