Post Your Last Purchase

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
Just booked two plane tickets and a room overlooking the San Francisco bay for April. :)
I've got a couple of recommendations for you. If you want a great steak go to Harris' -and try the Foie Gras as an App

And if you like Vietnamese/French try Le Colonial http://www.lecolonialsf.com/ and have the Suon Nuong. If you don't like any of those, there's an In-n-Out down on Jefferson lol:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Europa

ericsinsideout

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2009
San Francisco-ish
Always a wait there. At least every time I went there.
bubba gumps always has a wait too, and I never really found the food to be good enough. I actually met the (possibly former) general manager from there and even he said their food wasn't that good. He did however say that the Monterey location did it better.

ericsinsideout

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2009
San Francisco-ish
Wouldn't that be acquisition ? ;)
I'm sure it is, but I refuse to put effort into spelling after a week of having to wake up to an alarm for the first time in over 5 years. I'm currently lacking the energy to think clearly. As a matter of fact, I'm laying in bed right now with my laptop and my eyes barely open as we speak. and that's no lie/typo... SO THERE..

Reactions: RoofMonkey

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I have a pair of north face hiking shoes that I love and are also light weight. I liked them so much the Gf got some and I got another pair for back up when these get worn out. :)

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I need some new all around shoes for dog walking and just busy days out and about ... I never seen any here in the stores, I need to go look what other colors they have.
I have to say I love this thread. I like to buy what others have found good quality.
I wonder of we should also open a Travels thread ? Not a meetup more like Rugaby/Europa/Naps/Eric etc. did above

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Congratulations. How do you like it so far? Is the "HD" display really all that good? I have a feeling it is. My Dad wants to sell his iPad and get the iPad HD so bad.
I went from the original iPad to the 3/new/HD whatever you wanna call it ;)
Screen is very impressive indeed!