Posting photo links from iPad?

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
Is there a way to post a link from a photo stored on your iPad to a forum? If not don you think 4.0 will bring this feature?

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
Hinezy said:
Is there a way to post a link from a photo stored on your iPad to a forum? If not don you think 4.0 will bring this feature?
If you download and use the iCafe app on the iPad I believe you can. It's only formatted for the iPhone though but it will still run and allow you to access the locally stored photos.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Hinezy said:

Are you using the everythingicafe app or the website?

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
On my iPad I use the full site, on iPhone I use the app. I didn't know the iPhone app allowed photo posting but my problem is posting photos on other forums. For example I am trying to post a photo of my pond on a garden pond forum with no luck. I think the iPad needs this implemented somehow.

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
On my iPad I use the full site, on iPhone I use the app. I didn't know the iPhone app allowed photo posting but my problem is posting photos on other forums. For example I am trying to post a photo of my pond on a garden pond forum with no luck. I think the iPad needs this implemented somehow.
You can use a free image uploader like Imgur to uload them to a public share. Then copy the generated link and paste into your thread on the website. That's the best solution I can think of for the iPad on any message board.

imamac

Bronze
Mar 23, 2010
Dropbox will give you a link, too. I use it here on the forums for just that reason.